Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

SS doctors outfit and trunk

Article about: In view of SS ideology, and the attention that Himmler devoted to various similar pseudo/scienctific/medical research, it doesn't surprise me terribly to see the SS Arzt title. I am far more

Default Re: SS doctors outfit and trunk

I also am a collector of 41 years also.I am not as thin skinned as some have stated.I will listen to you or any guy in and out of the forum also.Nobody died and left me the king of German Memorbilla.It was no one was stating the reason for their statements per se.I am constantly researching German pieces and i enjoy the hobby as much as anyone else.I posted an Honor Goblet w/the case and the award document.Also i posted a SA outfit that Bob Coleman commented on.These members spoke with manners and courtesy which they should.I promised Ade that i would not go over the whole ranting affair again,so thats all i will say.You and others know yourself how the pitfalls of this hobby can be.I know a great deal also but i speak to guys especially the novice members with some respect as none of us were born to have all that can be known about this material.Its how you post your replies that is the contention of my getting upset!Again i will not comment again and i dont want to end up being banned.Just the same posts that are not factual shouldn't be thrown against any member.Thats all i will say.Carl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS doctors outfit and trunk
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS doctors outfit and trunk

It goes on and on and on...

...and it stops here.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8