Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS flag and pole

Article about: hi everyone firstly just want to say the knoledge you guys have is incredible, after some info on this item i no you dont appraise/value things on here but im sadly looking to sell in the fu

And I remember several close encounters with 'ruthless' one's at the 'Lenienstrasse' in Dortmund when I was a very young soldier in 1969. That was when I discovered 'what life is for' in those terraced properties. But that is another story!

Cheers,
    Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS flag and pole
    P
    Many

Difficult to say if the pennant from post 1 is 100% genuine! I do not want to burn my fingers here....

There are some aspects that I do not like (my opinion), but of course there were variations made. The
    runes and piping along the edges are different from what I have seen as being originals.
    But as said some concern may have manufactured a somewhat different pennant. Since my article from
    spring 2004 in the Military Advisor-magazine, I am aware of excellent fakes.

The pole anyway should be marked with an RZM code. In 1933 (Wimpel und Kommandoflaggen
    der SS-Stäbe
    ) and 1936 (Vorschrift über das Führen von Kraftwagen-Wimpeln und Kommandoflaggen:
    SS-DV Nr. 25) the one with the eagle is described to be as the official top. Not the one with runes or
    swastika symbol.

ok great thanks so the pole is maybe not right? ill check for number

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    And I remember several close encounters with 'ruthless' one's at the 'Lenienstrasse' in Dortmund when I was a very young soldier in 1969. That was when I discovered 'what life is for' in those terraced properties. But that is another story!

Cheers,
    Steve
    The other stories are the best ones, because this Nazi regalia thing just goes in circles. I salute your discovery of what life is for,
    and in 1969, life stretched out to the sunny horizon with endless promise. I can recall it all as if were yesterday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3