Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS flag and pole

Article about: hi everyone firstly just want to say the knoledge you guys have is incredible, after some info on this item i no you dont appraise/value things on here but im sadly looking to sell in the fu

Default SS flag and pole

hi everyone firstly just want to say the knoledge you guys have is incredible, after some info on this item i no you dont appraise/value things on here but im sadly looking to sell in the future and just dont know the value or the best place to obtain a value.ive spent hours on the net and can find similer but not the same. cheers in advance im very grateful joanne x
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS flag and pole   SS flag and pole  

SS flag and pole   SS flag and pole  

SS flag and pole   SS flag and pole  

SS flag and pole  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS flag and pole
    P
    Many

I do not specialize in these. Bob Coleman does, though, and there are others. You will have to wait for them.
    I cannot recall seeing a fake this well made, but I do not collect flags and such regalia.
    If it is real, it is a very nice, attractive piece.

However, much effort goes into making fake SS flags of all shapes and sizes, but it is beyond my pay grade.

Here are some other images. Wim is also the man of the hour with these things, I forgot to mention him, too.
    And if I fail to mention a flag expert, then mea culpa. My range is very limited, indeed.SS flag and poleSS flag and pole

Someone will have a copy of Bender's magazine and share the images, I am sure. I do not have this edition.
    Anderson posts on the wingnut forum, in fact.

The other locales in the internet are not well equipped when it comes to the SS, or to the III. Reich, generally.

Andreas is also here, and I am sure he knows more than do I.

These things were in the VA SS price lists, but I just collect caps and jackets.

Thanks for your help I'll see what the others say,,, German stuff is a so hard to tell Joanne x

Quote by Clandestineking View Post
    Thanks for your help I'll see what the others say,,, German stuff is a so hard to tell Joanne x
    The other experts are here and it takes a while for them to appear. We are a global effort. We here are very good with German regalia,
    it is just that this item is on the edge. These things have been faked since the 1960s, and I, myself, do not collect this exact item.
    However, these Wimpel were widely used in the III. Reich by many organizations, and there are persons who focus just on them,
    and flags of which the Nazis had many, many different kinds.

There are other German things which we can identify instantly, but someone can identify instantly what you have there.

You can also send a personal message to Wim Saris, also, or to Bob Coleman and ask them directly for help, as you wrote to me.
    And I am neglecting others whose expertise is less obvious to me. You can also post this in the flags rubric, as it has its own tribe.
    Not all tribes here comingle. Nor would they want to, in fact.

Hi I've spoke to bob and he said it's a genuine ss flag and pole , you know I worry so nice to hear it from a few people x

Quote by Clandestineking View Post
    Hi I've spoke to bob and he said it's a genuine ss flag and pole , you know I worry so nice to hear it from a few people x
    If Bob Coleman says it is authentic, then you hardly need anyone else's opinion. He is a real expert.

I hope Wim will answer you, too.

It is a nice piece and quite valuable.

- - ------- - -

Here is also the flag section of our heap.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/flags-banners-pennants/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast