Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Green Camo Cap Eagle

Article about: I just snagged this hot off the presses. Didn't have much time to vet it but it looks good to my eye. Any issues with this one ?

?

Default SS Green Camo Cap Eagle

I just snagged this hot off the presses. Didn't have much time to vet it but it looks good to my eye. Any issues with this one ?

SS Green Camo Cap  Eagle

SS Green Camo Cap  Eagle
    Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Green Camo Cap  Eagle
    P
    Many

?

Unfortunately Time Traveler Militaria emailed me and informed me the item was no longer available after the purchase was complete. Unsavory and unethical business practices really put a damper on this hobby. I'm sure someone reached out to them and offered more money since the item was economically priced. I'm livid over this BS.
    Regards, Al

?

That's ruff Al. Yes I love this hobby and the history just despise some of the unethical green driven parties in the hobby.

Tim

Give him a piece of your mind Al. Shabby business practice. I came across a dealer advertising stock previously sold, possibly as it made the inventory look better than it was.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Unfortunately Time Traveler Militaria emailed me and informed me the item was no longer available after the purchase was complete. Unsavory and unethical business practices really put a damper on this hobby. I'm sure someone reached out to them and offered more money since the item was economically priced. I'm livid over this BS.
    Oh yes, these are business practices that you love dearly. I could commit murder every time something like that happened to me. In the age of online trading, it is not exactly rare and anything but unusual in the field of militaria.

That is sad , if you completed the transaction and the sale was completed I would be pissed as well. Shabby indeed.

?

Thanks Gentlemen, this was one eagle I was looking forward to adding to my collection.

The matching skull would have been a challenge. There is currently one listed for €2500,00

SS Green Camo Cap  Eagle

SS Green Camo Cap  Eagle

Credit: Bevo
    Regards, Al

?

Clown planet the state of this hobby 2023.

Sorry to hear about your eagle Aldo. Same thing happened to me not too long along ago with another dealer. State of the hobby these days. Took me a long time to find my matched set.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Green Camo Cap  Eagle   SS Green Camo Cap  Eagle  

SS Green Camo Cap  Eagle  

?

Thanks, it was too good to be true.

Amazing set you have
    Regards, Al

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast