Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviews

Article about: Hi, I was just going to go ahead and just grab these collar tabs without posting on the forum as they look good matches to pictures in my reference books and come with Lifetime Guarantee, fo

Default SS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviews

Hi,

I was just going to go ahead and just grab these collar tabs without posting on the forum as they look good matches to pictures in my reference books and come with Lifetime Guarantee, for what that's worth.

However thought it would be best to get final green light as the dealer has received very mixed reviews on this and other forums.

Would really appreciate if anyone on the forum familiar with the Hauptsturmführer Totenkopf tabs could give me some feedback on these as the price is right up there. Many thanks, dave.

SS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviewsSS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviewsSS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviewsSS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviewsSS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviews

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviews
    P
    Many

Don't just 'grab them', hold tight, be patient & wait for an honest opinion, no rush needed here !
    Paul

Fair enough Paul.
    To me they look correct but the dealer has burnt a few folks in the past with dodgy higher end items so thought best to check. Cheers, dave.

Dave, I've never studied these embroidered skull tabs, just the runic types, but I would suggest holding back unless you feel confident or are offered a concrete opinion by the experts here, especially if the dealer is untrustworthy, not really worth the gamble is it ?
    Paul

No you are correct.

Guess I've been trying to research items by myself without always having to rely on the forum but this individual is well known amongst dealers and seems to have previously upset them so has put doubts in my head. They do seem ok looking at what pictures I compared them with. Hope so. Thanks.

You're doing the best thing you can, by studying all the resources available to you, but if the dealer's got a 'reputation'...then it's best to check here first...in your interest mate ?!
    Paul

Dave, it might be me that sees something that is questionable about the SSTKV collar tab.

I do not like the buckram backing material (SSTVB collar tabs should have more of a burlap look to them IMHO) nor do I like the skull shape.

It seems the execution of the bullion is too good.

I know these go for quite a bit but there are an unquestionable set out there that are correct. I'll send you the link in PM. You can screen shot them for use here to gain opinions on them. Disclaimer: i am not working with any dealer trying to sell anything, just trying to help a fellow collector not get burned.

Dave.

As they used to say in my 1960s primary school days ....... "Look & Learn".

One of mine to compare.

All the best from Bonnie Scotland !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviews  

Hi got these today, they look nice ond ok to me but i stil have my doubts....

SS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviews SS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviews SS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviews SS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviewsSS Hauptsturmführer collar tabs from dealer with very mixed reviews

Quote by silverbullit View Post
    Hi got these today, they look nice ond ok to me but i stil have my doubts....
    Your doubts are well founded.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast