Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Italian RSI collar Tabs??

Article about: Hey guys, need your help. Any ideas on these tabs? Well beyond my expertise. Picked by a friend at a Vet estate sale today.

MAP
    ?

Default SS Italian RSI collar Tabs??

Hey guys, need your help.

Any ideas on these tabs? Well beyond my expertise. Picked by a friend at a Vet estate sale today.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Italian RSI collar Tabs??
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Just a little bump here. Thanks! Based on the other tabs and skulls I'm not holding out any hope....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Just a little bump here. Thanks! Based on the other tabs and skulls I'm not holding out any hope....
    I don't recall ever seeing anything like the lower tab in any contemporary photos of Italians in the SS. My post and the link in this thread may be helpful: SS Italian volunteers 29th grenadier......

MAP
    ?

Quote by DrPMC View Post
    I don't recall ever seeing anything like the lower tab in any contemporary photos of Italians in the SS. My post and the link in this thread may be helpful: SS Italian volunteers 29th grenadier......
    Thanks. I searched high and low myself. Since they were with the other bad SS tabs and totenkopfs I wasn't holding out hope....