Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

Article about: I sent you a private message.

Default Re: SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

Bob Coleman and I should put our collections on line for a fee for those to study, but I am weary of the free option as presently exists. The burden sharing done by about three or four people on a global basis for the consumption of thousands is unfair.
    I never say never when it comes to this regalia, not the least because of my recent deepening myself in the RZM circulars as well as the UM text. Most of the brassards I own are identical to those posted by Bob Coleman and also recently by Mr. Shea, but some I cannot really see the pattern as well.
    Someone who added a set of black stripes to a brassard would hash it up, which is the issue here. I find these items in good order on the Shea, Whammond, and Herman sites, if you want to know where I would go to look for same. However, such is my experience and custom, which does not necessarily apply to others. These brassards used to cost all of fifteen bucks forty years ago, and they were plentiful, more or less. Happy collecting and may your stripes either be vertical or horizontal prior to May 1945.SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive
    P
    Many

I must say; I have learned a lot from the two of you. I would suggest writting reference books! I would buy them. I wouldn't mind paying a fee for knowledge!

Thanks, but my point is that people should pay for the knowledge we offer here in this medium, granted its quality and rarity in the wider world.
    I write books for a living, but plainly knowledge has been transformed by the past ten years, and those who benefit from same are not always inclined to assign such knowledge its appropriate value.
    I am not alone in this aspect, as the music field, journalism, and much more is collapsing in ways that my profession has yet to do, but the advocates of digital superficiality are hard at work to make it happen.SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

all free of charge.........

FB- once again a plethora of stunning pics

Some of which are not my property, mind you, but many are...but who cares, really? The images belong to the whole of digitalized, information technology humanity in its number. I am not exactly sure what it means, really. Private property is on the downward slope, that is for sure, as is middle class virtue and the idea of diligence and learning--all relics of an increasingly absurd past.
    On the one hand, I am very sorry for many of you that the struggle to obtain real SS regalia is so arduous, but then it was just the same for me in my time. Likely the struggle is more unpleasant because of the "so near, yet so far" syndrome created by the fun house hall of mirrors that is these sites.

My own work has been aimed to the betterment of others, but I am not sure I have achieved much in the process.
    I have met some nice people, and been irritated by many more.

The vertical versus the horizontal stripe thingy came out of left field for me, as I have looked at these things forever and gave the aspect no attention whatsoever.
    You can see from my attachments what appears to be the norm, but the norm was conflicted at the time, and that is my main point: the collector savants who operate on the maroon dingbat site have a lot to answer for with their routine misinformation and canards dressed up in the emperor's new clothes, which is a mixed metaphor.

How could I do such a thing?

So, for now, you can still have a good time here at little cost, which should be changed, but I do not know how.

sapere aude.SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

I wish I had snagged the Oberabschnitt "Rhein" uniform. It went for little money and is a pleasing piece.
    Maybe it will appear again, do you think?

FB-My own work has been aimed to the betterment of others, but I am not sure I have achieved much in the process.

The work you do here Sir, is monumental IMO. Lord knows how many have been spared,with such readily available knowledge at their hands. Yet,we know many will not even commend you and the others here for such diligence and concern.

as for the internet.......we have nations that openly counterfeit everything, and one can rest assured that there are many music moguls that wish they could put an end to it! some do the same here and there,hoping to keep such things as their own,all while admiring other things that have been given to them for free.

all I can say is I appreciate those that share.

and I will not say what I think about those that wreck photos or ask for a fee for such veiwing pleasure.

Quote by command450 View Post
    FB-My own work has been aimed to the betterment of others, but I am not sure I have achieved much in the process.

The work you do here Sir, is monumental IMO. Lord knows how many have been spared,with such readily available knowledge at their hands. Yet,we know many will not even commend you and the others here for such diligence and concern.

as for the internet.......we have nations that openly counterfeit everything, and one can rest assured that there are many music moguls that wish they could put an end to it! some do the same here and there,hoping to keep such things as their own,all while admiring other things that have been given to them for free.

all I can say is I appreciate those that share.

and I will not say what I think about those that wreck photos or ask for a fee for such veiwing pleasure.
    Dear Sir,thanks for the kind reply. I should refrain from my ill humored outbursts derived from old age and sinking levels of testosterone. You are a pillar of this site. As a history teacher, I am obsessed with how to learn about the past, and how I can continue to make sense of it to people younger than me, who have no patience and also little understanding of the forces that shaped the past. The written word allows me to express my concerns while also sharing what I have learned, but the process is suffused in a poison fog of confusion and distortion that also mark the 21st century.

Of course, when the movable type thing came along, much uproar followed. I think the introduction of movie theaters was a more graceful thing, really, since that was within the life time of my parents.

In any case, thanks for the nice words, and I guess I am damned to toil with only the kind recompense of such a fine note as from Michigan and its gentle residents.SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

PS thanks to my friend Robert H for the use of his stamp. He has taken up residence back in his native Frankenland, far from the travail that has befallen his guest home of the past few years.

?

F-B
    Your work on these forums is very impressive. I am very thankful that we are able to benefit from your experience and knowledge. I have read your posts here and on three other forums (not all of them yet-there are so many!). The whole community is in debt to you and your willingness to share items and info with all askers regardless of experience level.
    Thank You again.
    I have learned a great fondness for the black uniforms (over grey) greatly by your influence.SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

Thank you, dear sir, thanks, indeed. The black foetid woolen thing is a kind of madness, really. Recently there has been more of it than since start of the stock smash up.
    Thanks for your kind words. I am ashamed at my ill tempered out bursts, but the vertical versus the horizontal stripe thing got to me, I guess. My nerves are shaky with the course of national and world events.SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast