Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

SS market, very dead.

Article about: For sale, sold in one day, because the market for SS regalia is dead. Croaked.

There are some rather great looking SS insignia for sale now that are original if one cares to search around.

Raymond

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS market, very dead.
    P
    Many

There always is and has been...it just depends on how much money you are prepared to part with to purchase it...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I have seen numerous periods where the chicken littles of the world proclaim the sky is falling. Yet, we are still here and genuine material is available. Unfortunately, the cost of acquiring legitimate SS material has become out of reach of the beginning collector. I do not see a plethora of genuine material for sale on the web. Hmm!
    croaked. SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.

This excellent SS-VT NCO Tab just sold.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS market, very dead.   SS market, very dead.  

SS market, very dead.Very nice badge.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-30-2016 at 04:33 PM.

There will always be a market for the really good pieces. It's the lesser quality
    items that will not sell as fast in a depressed market.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I just don't care how desirable it is to others but I refuse to pay 2000 euro for 1 1/2 sq. inches of cloth with a little embroidery on it.
    I can get a small car for that money.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A Smart car maybe? They are quite small. Although I don't think that 2,000 euro's would buy this one!

SS market, very dead.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    A Smart car maybe? They are quite small. Although I don't think that 2,000 euro's would buy this one!

SS market, very dead.
    How do you get in the bugger? Through the sunroof.....????
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I just don't care how desirable it is to others but I refuse to pay 2000 euro for 1 1/2 sq. inches of cloth with a little embroidery on it.
    I can get a small car for that money.
    Ralph.
    That statement spreads across the collecting spectrum. I am having trouble letting go of $1500 for an m1 garand. Just an example of course but the sentiment is the same. Its not that I wouldn't love to own either a garand or an SS visor but I just can't seem to justify it yet with the priorities in front of me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast