Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

SS market, very dead.

Article about: For sale, sold in one day, because the market for SS regalia is dead. Croaked.

Default SS market, very dead.

For sale, sold in one day, because the market for SS regalia is dead. Croaked.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS market, very dead.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS market, very dead.
    P
    Many

SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.dead, and to use the word of the hour: bigly.

Sidney Greenstreet was quite that.

The market may seem to have stalled..in respect of the flood of everything SS Fakes multiplying like locusts have made people afraid due to lack of study..and astronomical values that are placed on authentic artifacts..because of the fakes.

The only saving grace would be that the collector diligently study more now,,and just "might" receive a once hard obtainable item at or below market price.
    I have seen this hype at Militaria shows with 2nd model Luftwaffe daggers no one wanted to buy because there was no present market for them and the Champion who searches only for these types..walks away bountiful and satisfied.

Someone always benefits in this food chain. Yet Prices on SS daggers presently still have seem to kept up with market value..tipping the scales sometimes at less or more.

Regards Larry

The Chapman cap is exquisite
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The market could be in full speed reverse and I STILL couldn't afford any SS stuff!!!!

to the victors go the spoils ....... sigh.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

SS market, very dead.Thanks, Larry, and welcome back. I hope the cap at the top here finds a happy, new home and the money that changes hands brings prosperity to all.

The doom and gloom in which some partake may be very germane to the wider world, but my goal here is to show a lot of real SS regalia so those who have no
    access to such things can learn what it took me decades to unravel and at huge expense. We provide a public good at little expense in the hope of making
    everyone better, but it is not always the case.

May your Maltese Falcon turn out to be the real deal.

I have seen numerous periods where the chicken littles of the world proclaim the sky is falling. Yet, we are still here and genuine material is available. Unfortunately, the cost of acquiring legitimate SS material has become out of reach of the beginning collector. I do not see a plethora of genuine material for sale on the web. Hmm!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.SS market, very dead.
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I have seen numerous periods where the chicken littles of the world proclaim the sky is falling. Yet, we are still here and genuine material is available. Unfortunately, the cost of acquiring legitimate SS material has become out of reach of the beginning collector. I do not see a plethora of genuine material for sale on the web. Hmm!
    The voice of experience sounds above the dull roar of the crowd. SS material was always expensive and rare. It was rare in the III. Reich, since the organization
    was for an elite, and ergo small..... The dynamic of this fact has surely endured for far longer than good ole' Heini H. conceived of it with his death cult kitsch
    balderdash.

Here the card to order yours, clip and send....

There will always be a market for rare quality historical items, the fakes just "weed out" the lazy ill educated "collector" and burn the foolish idiots with to much money! Leon.

What did contribute to the fast sale of this fine hat was it's superb condition and an equally fair and reasonable price as well-unusual to encounter with a highly sought after and scarce item. A rare combination these days! Nice to see.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast