Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS Nederland Question

Article about: Hey guys, after doing a little bit of research i wanted to make a puny display of SS volunteers from Nederland. Inc the 23rd SS Volunteer Panzergrenadier Division and the 34th SS Volunteer G

?

Default SS Nederland Question

Hey guys, after doing a little bit of research i wanted to make a puny display of SS volunteers from Nederland. Inc the 23rd SS Volunteer Panzergrenadier Division and the 34th SS Volunteer Grenadier Division Landstorm. I know the Nederland SS volunteer insignias run around 175$, but how much do the Nederland cuff titles run for? Also, would any of you else know of an original item that would look cool but runs fairly cheap (<200$) with a display like this.
    Thanks A lot
    Ryan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Nederland Question
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS Nederland Question

Ryan are you talking about a display of original Nederland related items ?? Even an original dog tag will set you back at least $200 dollars !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Three first digits were right for a original cuff title, but you missed the last zero!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

hi

link of a militaria dealer in dutch collaboration
    you 'll find some items and you'll see the price

Tarnmilitaria.com | V 2.0

cheers, hughes

?

Oh god, I figured it was that much. I am looking for all original, but I might buy a repo cufftitle since they come fairly cheap. Also thank you for that website, I will check that out it looks really cool.
    Thanks
    Ryan

If you really want a display, use repos. Then you can change it as much as you like and when you've saved up for the real thing Change it for the repo.

That's what I'm doing with my memorial.

?

I like reproductions but i choose to veer away from them because with the money i don't spend on them i can buy an original. Otherwise if the reproduction costs less than 15$ and the original item costs more than 1k i think i'll buy the repo. Also here is the shield i was interested in, its an original and they come fairly cheap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Nederland Question   SS Nederland Question  

A nice start as period made items go , but there still is no proof that these " Dachau-find " shields were ever worn .
    Period-worn items may take a larger sacrifice , but are still there to be found ..