Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Nordland Collar Tab

Article about: I finally added an 11th SS Nordland collar tab to the cloth insignia collection. These collar tabs can get pricey so patience usually pays off. Her it is with some of my other cloth SS mater

?

Default SS Nordland Collar Tab

I finally added an 11th SS Nordland collar tab to the cloth insignia collection. These collar tabs can get pricey so patience usually pays off. Here it is with some of my other cloth SS material.

Enjoy, Al

SS Nordland Collar TabSS Nordland Collar Tab

SS Nordland Collar Tab

SS Nordland Collar Tab
    Last edited by Aldo; 07-09-2020 at 11:46 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Nordland Collar Tab
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Great display. SS isn't my thing but you have a great grouping there!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Great display. SS isn't my thing but you have a great grouping there!

Thanks Michael, it's coming along slowly. there are a lot of division tabs to go. I have a 13 SS Handschar tab coming soon that I can display with my Fez and Croat sleeve insignia. Stay tuned for more.........

Al

?

It amazes me how uninformed some collectors are in this hobby. I just participated in an emedals auction for another Nordland tab just like this that became a bidding war. I dropped out way below the average retail price but it sold for $600 + $120 buyers premium ! These tabs usually sell in the $275 - $350 range, so essentially double the retail price.

Likely a new collector with deep pockets, and shallower sense, or one of the "must have" types who wasn't going to be beaten. You wisely let them have it.

Nice one mate, and nicely displayed too. The Nordland, as well as the Nederland which you have a tab for too, were incredibly fierce fighters on the Eastern Front, didn’t lose a yard of ground without making the Russians pay for it dearly. The Dirlewanger tab is also a dark but nice one.

Regards
    Harvey