Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for review

Article about: Hello I would like some opinions please on this set of Nuremberg Collar Tabs. Thank you

Default SS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for review

Hello I would like some opinions please on this set of Nuremberg Collar Tabs.

Thank youSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for reviewSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for reviewSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for reviewSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for reviewSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for reviewSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for review
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Raymond270 View Post
    Hello I would like some opinions please on this set of Nuremberg Collar Tabs.

Thank youSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for reviewSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for reviewSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for reviewSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for reviewSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for reviewSS Nuremberg Collar Tabs for review
    I'm sorry to say the insignia above are rather poor copies. Note the rank litzen, badge cloth, piping, sternchen that appear cast in the photos, and most obvious, the buckram backing. Compare to the following...

The embroidery is another issue, there are so many threads with fine original examples for comparison on this forum.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I'm sorry to say the insignia above are rather poor copies. Note the rank litzen, badge cloth, piping, sternchen that appear cast in the photos, and most obvious, the buckram backing. Compare to the following...

The embroidery is another issue, there are so many threads with fine original examples for comparison on this forum.
    Well thank you for your opinion I see you are displaying photos from Hannahs Reich and Ulrich of England correct?

?

Yes, the proben were on the Stiles site briefly as well as the unused Bayreuth insignia. I usually don't collect loose insignia but the Bayreuth set fit well in my collection. The proben are good examples of what to keep an eye out for, though these are not my property.

Good fortune in your collecting.

have to agree bad.

?

concur with other replies- they are bad
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics