Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?

Article about: I have someone wanting to sell some German stuff. These SS collar tabs, Skull, and Breast Eagle are included. MOST of the stuff has been OK'd by others in the forum---a few items were deemed

Default SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?

I have someone wanting to sell some German stuff. These SS collar tabs, Skull, and Breast Eagle are included. MOST of the stuff has been OK'd by others in the forum---a few items were deemed as 'fake' or 'repro'. I am wanting to know A) are these SS collar tabs, and if so, what rank/branch/etc. B) are the SS items, in your opinion, real?. And C) what is a good price for these 3 items (tabs, eagle, skull)? Thanks in advance to your help!

Bill
    SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?

150 would be my guess

?

Sorry those are not ss tabs. I am doubtful about the other ss items as well.SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?SS Officer COLLAR TABS, SKULL, EAGLE---any opinions/info out there?

If they are not SS, what are they? Are they even German?

the only original ss item I see is the tropical skull.

The skull and cap edelweiss look OK.

Bob Hritz

The cloth Edelweiss looks ok too not the metal one.

Thanks for all the input! Here's the deal...I have to make this guy an offer on the afrika korps cuff, skull emblem, black collar tabs (if they are real wwii German issue), and the small SS stickpin in the pics by the skull (hard to see unless you enlarge the pics). I think the stickpin is fairly rare..if its real! What would be a good price?? I think the afrika cuff sells for around $100-200 dealer price?? Just don't want to grossly overpay for these items. Thanks!

IMO you could expect to pay around $ 400,- for an original FM-pin , but better leave this completely UNMARKED item alone ..

Thanks for all the input! Based on opinions here and some of the research I've done, I'm going to offer him $225 for both the cuff title and the skull. I guess that would be OK. thanks