Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram

Article about: Hello the forum, Another cuff titile to discuss.... I could get this DER FUHRER officer cuff title with sturmbannfuhrer shoulder boards and "DF"monogram DF... It's a nice hand embr

?

Default Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram

Hello the forum,

Another cuff title to discuss....

I could get this DER FUHRER officer cuff title with sturmbannfuhrer shoulder boards and "DF"monogram DF...

It's a nice hand embroied CT but perhaps too nice to be real.

Need your advice for these pieces....

Have a nice sunday

Best regards

ARNAUD
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram   Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram  

Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram   Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram  

Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram   Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram
    P
    Many

?

Other views of the shoulder boards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram   Ss officer der fuhrer cuff title and shoulder board with monogram  

?

The cuff title is fake. Easy to spot while looking at the basic cuff title showing the error on the boarder of the band material. Seen in numerous post war fakes.

I dont like the DF metal cyphers. The prongs are not correct but i would need a good scan to tell you 100% if they are bad.

?

Many thanks, it seems that I'm unlucky with cufftitles