Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SS regalia market dies again.

Article about: The black uniform here changed hands, as did a nice Sonderanfertigung black SS officer cap.

?

Ah my apologies. Here is a link to GHW where I posted my entire helmet collection as of May 2013.

Error - German Helmet Walhalla. <-- apparently the link does not work here. I believe it is because you must be a veteran member to view this section of my helmet forum.

It has changed somewhat since then and I do need to update as I have probably 40-50 new pieces since.

There will be a future resource where my helmets can be viewed in their entirety, however it is not ready as of yet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS regalia market dies again.
    P
    Many

Here is generational analysis from the US as concerns consumer society and the rip tides of change.

I cannot comment other than I am a "baby boomer" collector and will never apologize to anyone at all.

My SS collection is not in the category of typical household furnishings, either.....

It is in the realmSS regalia market dies again. of lunatic hoarding.

Stuff it: Millennials nix their parents

SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.This item also recently sold. I did not buy it. A senior most collector bought it, in fact.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-29-2015 at 10:08 AM.

CBH
    ?

So I guess what your saying is " The Sky is falling , But the Prices Are Not "

The current US Dollar vs. Euro Exchange Rate is favorable for the US Buyer...I'm seeing good deals out there from German sellers...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    The current US Dollar vs. Euro Exchange Rate is favorable for the US Buyer...I'm seeing good deals out there from German sellers...
    cheers, Glenn
    Bravo.

SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.
    Quote by CBH View Post
    So I guess what your saying is " The Sky is falling , But the Prices Are Not "
    I am not an economist.

My profession is a different one, which one might infer from reading my posts.

My interest in all of this is to satisfy my own longings and tastes. The tastes and priorities of others are a mystery to me, and always have been.

I do not aim to make money in doing this. This fact not withstanding, I generally have made a profit when I sell my regalia, which I generally don't do.

My goal is to further knowledge.

I take great pleasure in learning and am glad others want to learn as well.

I am completely bored by many of the things I read in these on line militaria posts, especially by those who proclaim to see the future.

My level of ambition about all of this is very modest.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    cheers, Glenn
    Please show us your treasures, as we esteem your refined taste and well trained eye. Your Hans v. Seeckt item was a real coup.

Thank you for your kind words...Here are a few of my favorites...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS regalia market dies again.   SS regalia market dies again.  

SS regalia market dies again.  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS regalia market dies again.  SS regalia market dies again.  SS regalia market dies again. 

Very nice things of exactly the refined taste and keen eye you have shown us over and over again. We thank you, look forward to your further success as a collector and for your enriching role on this site.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast