Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS shirt ,has anyone seen one of these for sale?

Article about: I have posted this in the past,SS sportshirt,might sell it,cant find a price,anyone seen one lately for sale?A link,not asking for a price.

Default SS shirt ,has anyone seen one of these for sale?

I have posted this in the past,SS sportshirt,might sell it,cant find a price,anyone seen one lately for sale?A link,not asking for a price.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS shirt ,has anyone seen one of these for sale?   SS shirt ,has anyone seen one of these for sale?  

SS shirt ,has anyone seen one of these for sale?   SS shirt ,has anyone seen one of these for sale?  

SS shirt ,has anyone seen one of these for sale?   SS shirt ,has anyone seen one of these for sale?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS shirt ,has anyone seen one of these for sale?
    P
    Many

Personally i am not a fan of this SS sports Roundel and shirt. The material as well as the finish, stitching and quality on the insignia are very poor versus others I have seen. Almost all of them have a "Bevo" type style. The disparity in cleanliness between the insignia and singlet is also noticeable.
    Happy to be corrected tho if others chime in.

Morris

When I was looking for information for my SS Sports Shirt Runes, I found in our forum a very informative threard.

Ss sport patch

The link about my patch.

Early SS pennant.

and one from the web,... of course with a reservation

SS Sports Insignia

Regards,Jannis.

Thanks for the opinion,the shirt is original and was given the thumbs up on here and other forums.Anyway if someone sees one for sale, PM me what they are asking,would appreciate it.
    Last edited by Toecutter; 02-06-2021 at 08:24 PM.