Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Sleeve Diamond

Article about: Came off an old uniform , reflects a motorized unit SS- Oberabschnitt patch - as per Angolia it represents a pre RZM patch. Looks good but is it ??? Horst

?

Default SS Sleeve Diamond

Came off an old uniform , reflects a motorized unit SS- Oberabschnitt patch - as per Angolia it represents a pre RZM patch.
    Looks good but is it ???
    Horst

SS Sleeve DiamondSS Sleeve DiamondSS Sleeve Diamond
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Sleeve Diamond
    P
    Many

Hello Horst,
    Not my field but, it was posted on WAF recently with less than desirable results.
    SS Specialty Patch - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Do read this thread where we examined this regalia in great detail and with all the documentation.

schwarzer Dienstrock plus Muetze, Motorstandarte 2, Fulda Werra

And, do bear with me when I ride my hobby horse that Angolia's idea of "pre-RZM" is yet another of the collosal errors in his book.

The RZM was more or less founded in 1928. These images are from 1933.

The data on this rhombus is well documented in the thread I include.SS Sleeve DiamondSS Sleeve Diamond

The kicker with this thread, in the end, was the error in the secondary works which failed to comprise the reality of a highly rare tunic with superb provenance.

Happy new year.

From the sticky above with the Delich treasures.SS Sleeve Diamond

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The kicker with this thread, in the end, was the error in the secondary works which failed to comprise the reality of a highly rare tunic with superb provenance.

Happy new year.

F-B , Thank you , went through the thread you noted saw the diamond with the wheel also the great uniforms but I may have missed the boat , is the diamond I posted period ??

Have a Great new year as they say in Germany "Guten Rutsch"

Horst

Quote by Horst View Post
    F-B , Thank you , went through the thread you noted saw the diamond with the wheel also the great uniforms but I may have missed the boat , is the diamond I posted period ??

Have a Great new year as they say in Germany "Guten Rutsch"

Horst
    Thanks. I do not think what you enclose is authentic from the look of it. You own a lot of authentic embroidery in your collection.
    When in doubt, I take a loupe and compare the item under scrutiny with several pieces of Stickerei I know to be authentic.

Sorry. What with the data in the thread I enclose, this regalia was abolished at an early date, so it must be quite rare.

What is not rare, of course, is all the insignia in Mollo is made by the mound in Pakistan or where ever. Or in Hungary or Poland,
    or in southern California.

Guten Rutsch to you, as well. I got rutscht an awful lot in the past two years, and I am all rutsched out.SS Sleeve DiamondSS Sleeve Diamond

?

F-B All that is left to say is HAPPY NEW YEAR

Horst

PS that is not my Mercedes, actually.

Happy new year to you and sorry to disappoint you with the badge.

SS insignia of this type is a mad house.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast