MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS Sleeve Eagle

Article about: Hello, I just received this SS sleeve eagle and I have concerns about some of the characteristics. First and foremost is the brown thread on the backing, is this something seen on any varian

?

Default SS Sleeve Eagle

Hello, I just received this SS sleeve eagle and I have concerns about some of the characteristics. First and foremost is the brown thread on the backing, is this something seen on any variants ?
    Also the secondary feathers nearest the body seem odd to me. On every example I've seen they are extremely well defined and separated from each other on this example they seem to be less defined and blend into the outer feathers. The color is also very different from my other eagles, it's a silver / grey compared to a toned white on my other example. I appreciate any help with this one. thanks Al

SS Sleeve EagleSS Sleeve Eagle

SS Sleeve Eagle

SS Sleeve Eagle

COMPARE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Sleeve Eagle
    P
    Many

?

I found this picture of a modern fake posted by Sid on an old thread that looks similar to mine particularly in the area of those feathers closest to the body. I hope it's not

Credit: carlsson1982

yes you got right, It's a fake, the giveaway is the coloured thread on the back

?

Thank you Sid, I should have noticed that