Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS sleeve eagle

Article about: Hi guys! I was wondering if yall could help me with this sleeve eagle. Found a new dealer that sells so im always a little cautious at first especially SS item. This eagles looks similar to

Default SS sleeve eagle

Hi guys! I was wondering if yall could help me with this sleeve eagle. Found a new dealer that sells so im always a little cautious at first especially SS item. This eagles looks similar to one i owned but sold and now i regret selling and is looking for a new one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS sleeve eagle   SS sleeve eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS sleeve eagle
    P
    Many

Its a fine original.

Awesome thanks man. Is this a dachau eagle? The last one I had was and it looks exactly like it

Yes, made & likely souvenired from Dachau.

Sweet thanks dude its selling for 350 is it a good price? Can i ask you this? Why do i see bevo eagles sellinf for like 450-500 are the dachau ones harder to find?

Like if you buying for your collection would you go with this one or a bevo sleeve eagle? Lol

In my opinion unissued bevo sleeve eagles are harder to find than Dachau eagles. So I cant explain the higher prices on Dachau examples

Personally I would go for a bevo eagle but thats just me. I think I remember you posting a bevo eagle on reddit that was a nice example.

Oh lol you recignized me from reddit small world. Im trying to stick to here for authenticating cuz so many people on reddit dont know What they’re talking about half the time and I suck at it so here I am lol. Id really like a sleeve eagle, either one but i did just drop some cash on a gorgeous deak eagle that im psyched about. So i should prob hold off for now……
    Maybe

?

What do you mean “In my opinion unissued bevo sleeve eagles are harder to find than Dachau eagles.”?

As to not mislead, both bevo and machine embroidered sleeve eagles were found at Dachau. They were both found in abundance in the storage depots on sheets and reels of cloth. The reason a bevo is likely harder to source nowadays is because they are more appealing in quality compared to the other style which tends to be missing a beak, or has messy thread work etc.

Both styles are Dachau sourced, both are original and which is more desirable for a collection is down to personal preference.

Quote by Vidal View Post
    What do you mean “In my opinion unissued bevo sleeve eagles are harder to find than Dachau eagles.”?

As to not mislead, both bevo and machine embroidered sleeve eagles were found at Dachau. They were both found in abundance in the storage depots on sheets and reels of cloth. The reason a bevo is likely harder to source nowadays is because they are more appealing in quality compared to the other style which tends to be missing a beak, or has messy thread work etc.

Both styles are Dachau sourced, both are original and which is more desirable for a collection is down to personal preference.
    Great summary, I couldn't agree more. And I think you answered your own question.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast