Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS/tunic

Article about: From the same seller as the other tunic now one from prinz eugen what do you think this are the first pictures i have later more i hope.

Default SS/tunic

From the same seller as the other tunic now one from prinz eugen what do you think this are the first pictures i have later more i hope.

SS/tunicSS/tunicSS/tunicSS/tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS/tunic
    P
    Many

?

M36 W-SS . It has the GJ edelweiss . Looks like this is from the same gentlemen as the salty M43 tunic.

Yes the same dean.

?

If the insignia is original to this tunic, it's from the Prinz Eugene GJ and there should be a CT or evidence of one.. I'm sure you already knew this. What are your concerns? The tunic itself? The insignia.. Everything? We really need better images to judge this. Especially the inside of the tunic. Have him turn it inside out on the torso mannequin like this.. I'm curious to see the m43 turned inside out as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS/tunic  

Well my concern is the small amound of pictures he provide i ask for more and also of concern that i know much ss is fake .
    The tunic looks okay but i always double check with fellow forum members.

Marius
    ?

original or copies did you receive more photos

Quote by Marius View Post
    original or copies did you receive more photos
    The better part of four years have slowly passed and the world has turned since this thread started, and let me confess that the recent post here is too terse
    and I cannot understand it. Please re transmit.

Part of the work here is trying to figure out some very oracular statements.