Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late

Article about: I am (somewhat) amazed at the # of minty SS tunics that have been popping up of late. These things were rare as the proverbial hen's teeth in the 70s & 80s, and now I see them appearing

Winzer summer tunic:

SS/SD offener weißer Sommerdienstrock aus dem Besitz von SS-Sturmbannführer Paul Winzer, Führer im Sicherheitsdienst SD-Hauptamt und Kriminalkommissar an der Deutschen Botschaft in Madrid
    Es handelt sich hierbei um ein elegantes Eigentumstück, hergestellt im Juli 1939, so getragen ab 1940. Offener Dienstrock im typischen Schnitt der SS, Fertigung aus weißem leichten Baumwolltuch in Offiziersqualität, komplett mit allen Effekten. Die Kragenspiegel in der besonderen Form für SD-Führer (ohne SS-Runen), auf den Kragen per Hand vernäht, um den Kragen umlaufende Silberkordel. Die matten Schulterstücke mit Schlaufen, Waffenfarbe Polizei-grün. Auf dem linken Oberarm mit handgesticktem Ärmeladler, per Hand vernäht. Auf dem rechten Oberarm mit Winkel für "Alte Kämpfer". Die Knöpfe aus Aluminium gekörnt, auf der Rückseite mit Hersteller Adler und "19 M". Auf der Brust aufgesteckt das KVK 1939 1. Klasse mit Schwertern, daneben Schlaufen für das SA bzw. DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze (Winzer hatte beide Abzeichen). Band zum KVK 1939 2. Klasse im Knopfloch vernäht. Auf der rechten Brust Schlaufen für mehrere Steckabzeichen, wahrscheinlich spanische Auszeichnungen. Innen mit weißem Seidenfutter, in der linken Hüfttasche mit eingenähtem Schlitz zum Tragen des SS-Kettendolches bzw. des Führerdegens, im Nacken mit sehr schönem gewebtem Schneideretikett "C.A. Herpich Söhne, Berlin W. Leipzigerstrasse und Tauentzienstr.", in der Innentasche ebenfalls mit Schneideretikett "C.A. Herpich Söhne Berlin W., Leipzigerstr. 9-11", handschriftlicher Trägername "Kriminalkom. Winzer, 31.7.39". Der Dienstrock ist eindeutig getragen, alle Effekten sind original vernäht, in gutem Zustand.

Paul Winzer, geboren in Cottbus am 24. Juni 1908, SS-Mitglieds-Nr. 127565, Eintritt in die NSDAP am 1. 5.1932 mit der Mitglieds-Nr. 1.106.851, Mitglied im SS-Lebensborn . Eintritt in die SS am 1. Juni 1933, Beförderung zum S-Untersturmführer 2.12.1936, SS-Obersturmführer 11.11.1936, SS-Hauptsturmführer 1.3.1939, SS-Sturmbannführer 23.10.1940. Auszeichnungen: SA Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Reichssportabzeichen DRL in Bronze, 1939 Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1939 1. Klasse ohne Schwerter , 1944 Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1939 1. und 2. Klasse mit Schwertern. Ab 1936 Angehöriger des Sicherheitsdienst SD-Hauptamt in Berlin, am 212.1936 als Führer des Sicherheitsdienst SD und Kriminalkommissar an der Deutschen Botschaft in Madrid als deutscher Polizeiattaché. Am 31.7.1937 Beförderung zum Polizeirat. Ein Jahr später kehrte Winzer zurück nach Deutschland, von Oktober 1937 bis September 1938 Dienst bei der Luftwaffe im Flak Regiment 29. Im Herbst 1938 Rückkehr nach Spanien ist Winzer beteiligt am Aufbau der Spanischen Sicherheitspolizei nach deutschem Vorbild sowie Teilnahme an Planung und Aufbau des Konzentrationslagers "Marinda del Ebro". Ende 1944 verlässt Winzer per Flugzeug Madrid, wobei seine Maschine in Süd-Frankreich in der Nähe von Lyon abstürzt. Nach Kriegsende ändert Winzer seinen Namen in "Walter Eugene Mosig", gerät in alliierte Kriegsgefangenschaft. Ab Frühjahr 1946 wurde Mosig auf der Festung Hohenasperg vom Counter Intelligence Corps zwei Jahre interviewt. 1948 wanderte Winzer nach Córdoba (Argentinien) aus. Der Name Mosig taucht in einer Liste über NS-Kriegsverbrecher von 2002 auf. Das genaue Todesdatum von Winzer alias Mosig ist nicht bekannt.

Anbei ein umfangreicher Ordner mit Research Unterlagen, dabei die Fotokopien seiner SS-Personalakte, SS-Dienstalterslisten, 2 Portraitfotos, Auszüge aus der Fachliteratur etc.
    Eine historisch hochinteressante Uniform eines hohen SD-Führers und NS-Kriegsverbrechers.

€ 20.000,00
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late   SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late  

SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late   SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late
    P
    Many

Superbly tailored in Berlin in an Austrian cut, original owner SS-Sturmbannfuhrer Hugo Ablasser born in Salla Austria, missing in action '44/45.
    Black gaberdine wool is undamaged and tunic shows only minimal wear inside and out,incredibly attractive jacket, clear shadow of former cuff title, interestingly the 4 pocket buttons are the small size opted for by the discerning officer are made in Wien no doubt changed by himself when home from Berlin.
    Tunic comes with over a dozen pages of research regarding the owner:-
    joined SS 1935 270261, NSDAP 1930 440223
    also his address in Berlin in the latter 30's.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late   SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

WAFFEN SS OFFICERS SERVICE TUNIC
    To a SS-Untersturmfuhrer serving in a artillery company. Insignia consists of sew-in Officers shoulderboards, piped in red (artillery) Officers quality collar patches (machine applied). left sleeve has a hand embroidered silver bullion sleeve eagle, which has been hand applied, lower left sleeve had a cufftitle which unfortunately has gone missing over the years, but you can see outline of where it was. Interior is fully lined in grey HBT material which was typical to the Waffen SS.

& another SD tuxedo: $32,500

It is raining SD tunics of late:

GERMAN WWII ALLGEMEINE SS SD UNTERSTURMFUHRER’S TUNIC.
    A fabulous condition Allgemeine SS SD tunic constructed in the heavy grained twill material. Large size tunic. No moth damage. Privately tailored with the faint remains of an Aachen tailor’s label. Officers twisted cord to the collar. The single shoulder board fitted is for the period 1934 until 1942 covering the rank of Untersturmfuhrer. The left hand collar patch is blank as all SD tunics are, the opposite collar patch with Three rank pips attached. A nice quality multi constructed Allgemeine SS armband with one moth nip to the red field. An officer's SD lozenge situated on the lower left sleeve with a blank cuff title having seven silver strands. Five loops above the upper left hand pocket as the tunic is worn for a long medal ribbon bar. Loops to the pocket below for one award. All of the buttons fitted are ‘Assmann’ marked. Standard black lining. The Assmann marked, belt support buttons at the rear marked ‘Assmann’ and dated ‘1937’ . To the centre of the right-hand sleeve as the tunic is worn is fitted an Old Fighters chevron. A very fine tunic for the Gestapo.

Code: 88271

9950.00 GBP

?

SS-TV “Oberbayern” NCO Tunic

$26,000.00

Striking, Rare SS-TV “Oberbayern” NCO Tunic in Black
    $26,000.00

This is a phenomenally rare and never before offered for sale item, with all badging original period and unaltered. Apparently the wearer spent extra for this garment, as it consists of a very high quality M36 style SS Rock, made of a ‘feintuch’ wool with a high quality unmarked black silk lining. The insignia show the exquisite look of the skilled handiwork of the cottage industry embroiderers of the time. Everything is very nicely sewn, with no stitch altered. The passage of time has allowed for a gentle patina to show uniformly across the garment and insignia, creating that “one-look” originality factor. In addition to speaking for itself, this Rock comes from the collection of one of the world’s most famous TR author / collectors. I know I’ve looked a lifetime for this quality SS-TV item, and it will fill a significant void in the most discriminating collection. COA accompanies.

Last edited by stonemint; 12-11-2023 at 04:37 PM.

Anyone notice that since this thread was started, we have not seen any minty SS Officer visor hats (black or gray) popping up on dealer sites?
    (and I am not referring to Auctions).

Plenty of minty Officer tunics hitting the market, but not a single visor.

The incongruity strains credulity....

VERY RARE WAFFEN-SS OPEN COLLAR TUNIC ("SKORZENY" MODEL)
    €9,450.00
    This is a rare tunic worn by a SS Officer with the rank of SS-Untersturmführer.

This jacket, privetely tailored, was made with the typical later war grey ribbed wool. It is a 4 pocket and open collar, complete with all the insigna.

Collar tabs are machine stitched to the collar, BeVo eagle is also machine stitched to the sleeve.

Tunic is fully lined in grey rayon. One minor tear is visible on the lining on the inner pocket and one stain on the right lower chest.

Tunic has a nice patina and shows light wear.

This pattern is rare to see, often called "Skorzeny" model, since the well known Waffen-SS officer Skorzeny wore it during the last period of the war and also in captivity.

A very rare Waffen-SS jacket.

Outstanding, Service Used Estonian SS Volunteer Tunic
    $8,250.00

This is a very rare example of a service worn Estonian-SS volunteer tunic, rank of SS-Sturmmann. It has the distinctive ‘E’ with sword collar tab, Dachau produced, and its matching rank tab, both machine applied. The tunic is the expected late war quality BW Italian sourced ‘beutestof’ fabric, with cotton and rayon mix lining. The size marks are present, correct font, wear-faded and the piece is dated 1945. The views of the button holes show the correctness of manufacture, and importantly, the amount of loosening and wear from actual service. The factory applied sleeve eagle is textbook late RZM style. Positioned below that are the two chevrons indicating rank of SS-Rottenfuhrer. The Estonian flag shield is machine sewn down below on the sleeve. Overall this tunic shows originality of badging, wear and service use. It is one of the nicer examples I’ve handled in years. COA accompanies.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast