Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late

Article about: I am (somewhat) amazed at the # of minty SS tunics that have been popping up of late. These things were rare as the proverbial hen's teeth in the 70s & 80s, and now I see them appearing

Mid war constructed Waffen-SS officer field blouse in light worn condition. Complete with original insignia of a high grade officer with the rank of Colonel or SS-Standartenführer. The cuff shows an original officer grade ‘flatwire’ SS cufftitle from SS-Standarte Deutschland, later known as 2nd SS Panzer Division ‘Das Reich’. The band shows nice wear. Collar tabs for the rank of Standartenfuüher machine applied on the collar (shows traces of previous, perhaps lower rank, tabs). The shoulder boards are slip-on pieces, quite unusal but a nice genuine set showing white piping for an infantry colonel. The chest pocket shows sevral medal loops for badges and medal bars. No name tag or manufacturer tag are present. Wool of the jacket is still soft and strong, no visible damages. A stunning Waffen-SS jacket! (SS officer picture just for illustration).

EU 12000
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late   SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late  

SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late   SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late
    P
    Many

Waffen-SS assault gun wrap for a Sturmgeschütz Sturmann. Wrap features period machine sewn collar tabs, sleeve eagle being zig zag machine sewn and hand stitched chevron and Waffen-SS Artillerie EM shoulder straps. The interior size markings are shown on hbt lining. This uniform is an excellent example and will make a proud display. COA accompanies.
    $15,900
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late   SS Tunics Coming to Market of Late  

I was just informed that the above wrapper sold in a day.

Wonderful, private purchase, field grey, 6 button front closure Totenkopf Officers Tunic.

The second top front closure button hole has an Iron Cross 2nd class ribbon inserted and handstitched in place.

The tunic has two pleated patch breast pockets and slash patch hip pockets. The left breast has the original loops for two awards and 3 Loops for a small Ribbon Bar. The sleeves have deep fold back French cuffs. The upper left sleeve has an officer’s bullion made sleeve eagle. The eagle is neatly hand stitched to the sleeve. On the right sleeve is a Old Fighter Chevron sewn into place. The tunic comes with a nice pair of infantry troops shoulder boards in matte silver/aluminum Russian braid with white wool piping. The shoulder boards indicate the rank of SS-Untersturmführer.

The collar has a black wool rank collar tab to the left side and a black wool Totenkopf collar tab to the right side. The left hand side, black wool rank collar tab features three, stamped, aluminium rank pips. The right hand side black wool unit collar tab features a hand embroidered skull in silver/aluminum wire threads. Both of the collar tabs are neatly machine stitched to the collar and have a twisted silver/aluminum piping to the outside edges. Both sit very deep in the collar wool and there is no trace of previous mounted insignia.

The interior of the tunic is fully lined in grey rayon and shows wear, typical below the Armpits.

All Insignia are period sewn to the Tunic and it is in complete untouched Condition!

This Tunic was never on the open Market and comes directly out of a Family purchase. Don’t miss out the Chance to own one of the rarest and hardest to find SS Tunics.

This tunic is the ultimate in quality and desirability to SS collectors. The tunic, fashioned by the designer Hugo Boss under Himmler's orders, is a stunning work of clothing art. It is produced of the finest of black doeskin wool, being moth-free and showing little wear. The black collar is piped with aluminum silver cord. The single sewn-in shoulder epaulette is made from aluminum silver twist cords with black wool bottom and is positioned for wear on the right shoulder. The machine-sewn aluminum piped collar tabs are of highest quality featuring the rank of SS-Untersturnführer on the left featuring three silver pips, and on the right, is a quality bullion vertically-faced Totenkopf skull being of particularly high workmanship. On the left breast there are loops for two awards.

The tunic is a four button style with flap pockets at the upper and slanted flap pockets at the lower. The buttons are all of pebbled aluminum. The tunic is equipped with silver aluminum parade aiguillettes, and on the right hand sleeve, there is an Old Campaigner's Chevron. The left sleeve is equipped with a perfect-conditioned wool armband having all separate construction to the black border lines, white satin field and black satin swastika.The left cuff displays the officer's cuff title, "Thuringen", featuring finest quality aluminum bullion hand embroidered letters and border lines. The Thuringen cuff title was authorized for use with this unit.

The inside sleeves are silk-lined featuring a series of black stripes on white fabric. The tailored inside liner is of black silk also being in perfect condition. There is no tailor's label in the uniform. Within the breast pocket there is the remains of a label which originally identified the owner, however, this label has been cut-out. There is also a long strap attached at the upper sleeve area ending with a "D" ring for which the wearer's Chained-SS dagger would have been attached. The inside of the left lower pocket below the flap has a tailored slot to accommodate the dagger's chain hanger when in wear.

By way of history, the SS--Totenkopf-Standarte 3 was formed in Buchenwald in 1937 from SS-Sturmbann Sachsen and SS-Sturmbann Elbe. Two Sturmbanne of this unit took part in the occupation of Sudetenland in October 1938. They also were used for "police duties" during the invasion of Poland behind the lines of the 10. Armee between Upper Silesia and the Vistula river. These duties consisted of hunting down existing Polish soldiers, terrorizing civilians and other atrocities that I will not mention. Most of the men used to create the Totenkopf division were used to form SS Totenkopf Standarte 10.

A very rare offering here of the absolute highest quality. The first tunic of its nature and quality I have had the pleasure to offer.

Mint. $34,995.00

Quote by stonemint View Post
    This tunic is the ultimate in quality and desirability to SS collectors...

A very rare offering here of the absolute highest quality. The first tunic of its nature and quality I have had the pleasure to offer.

Mint. $34,995.00

This tunic sold for $30k last year
    -TJ-

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16