Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS-TV Collar Tab

Article about: Hello War Relic Members, I have found this tunic removed vet bring back SS-TV Collar tab for sale. I have been looking for one for a while now to expand my collection of skulls with a cloth

Dos
    ?

Default SS-TK Collar Tab

Hello War Relic Members,

I have found this vet bring back SS-TV Collar tab for sale. I have been looking for one for a while now to expand my collection of skulls with a cloth example. It was probably tunic removed and later on glued into a book or onto some kind of display. (Just my guess with the information and photos provided) For displaying purposes this will do it for me. It has the been there look to it for me, Hope you guys think this aswell. I can get a good and fair price on it comparing it to mint examples that are for sale. The dealer is well known and seems to have a lot of authentic inventory as far as i know and can see. But you can't be sure enough these days.. I have compared this example to many known originals and it seems to me that there are no red flags present. Assuming this is correct there is only one qeustion that still is in my mind. I have seen some replys and information that this late war "Dachau" variant was never issued to the waffen ss. Nor can i find any period photographs that show this exact variant in wear. Is this correct?

Looking forward to any opinions or answers on my questions! Thank you,

-Dos

SS-TV Collar TabSS-TV Collar Tab
    Last edited by Dos; 11-16-2020 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Correct Title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-TV Collar Tab
    P
    Many

100% Original, this variation was definitely worn as well. I for one like this scrapbook removed look and the info written on the buckram.

After a quick google search I believe this tab is a match (could be wrong but hard to tell, I'm sure there's more definite photos out there).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-TV Collar Tab  

It is not necessarily SS-TV, it is a Dachau produced, Totenkopf collar tab.
    Here is my example to compare.
    Ralph.

SS-TV Collar Tab
    SS-TV Collar Tab
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Dos
    ?

Quote by John4022 View Post
    100% Original, this variation was definitely worn as well. I for one like this scrapbook removed look and the info written on the buckram.

After a quick google search I believe this tab is a match (could be wrong but hard to tell, I'm sure there's more definite photos out there).
    Thank you John, Your name has come up multiple times on my search thru this forum on these collar tabs. Good to know it's original

I've had Aldo look at it aswell as a preview before posting. It was al pointing towards being a legit example.

I have been looking for a week now at period photographs and the only one that i could find was this one: And you can't really see it very well.

There are so many variations! Thanks for posting that photo. I hope to find more of these period photographs.

SS-TV Collar Tab

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It is not necessarily SS-TV, it is a Dachau produced, Totenkopf collar tab.
    Here is my example to compare.
    Ralph.
    Thank you for correcting me in this. You are right! My mind was focused on the search for Dachau examples and i think that this made me type it wrong.

A nice minty example you got there

-Dos

?

Billy M brought those for show and tell. Homeroom #301. I never saw anything like that at my show and tell.