Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)

Article about: Hello, I was wondering If that overcoat could be discussed .I am having some trouble posting the photos here, so I would kindly ask someone to do so. Thanks in avance. Cheers from Brazil. Jo

?

Default SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)

Hello, I was wondering If that overcoat could be discussed .I am having some trouble posting the photos here, so I would kindly ask someone to do so.
    Thanks in avance.
    Cheers from Brazil.
    Jose

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Totenkopf Dienstmantel fo a Hauptscharfuhrer in the 3rd Standarte Thuringen. This dienstmantel features matching alternating striped collar tabs and lapels. The right collar tab displays a hand embroidered Totenkopf and the left side rank tabs indicates the rank of the senior non-commissioned officer. On the right should is shoulder board for the ranks of SS-Mann through Hauptscharfuhrer. On the left mid-sleeve is the multi-piece constructed SS brassard having black upper and lower borders. The lower left sleeve presents a Thurgingen cufftitle. The garment's exterior displays areas of minor mothing in the fabric. The back shows a half-belt. The interior is partially lined in black cotton. The inside of the lest breast pocket reveals a SS RZM tag. The size stamps are clearly visible stamped in white

SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)SS TV Thuringen mantel for sale(oakleaf site)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you very much, MAP.
    Well,what do you all think about It?
    Some moth demage at collar and botton.Are insígnia all original?
    Probably a put toghether piece, rebadged?
    Jose

MAP
    ?

Wish I could help but SS cloth is not something I know much if anything about. Hopefully others will be around.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks a Lot for your help posting the photos.Lets wait for the experienced fellows!
    Jose

?

The coat and the insignia are original imo but the question is when they melted together - yesterday or 80 yrs ago??

?

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    The coat and the insignia are original imo but the question is when they melted together - yesterday or 80 yrs ago??
    Yes, that is the main concern, and this has an influence in value, doesn't It?
    The thread that holds the collar tab looks just as faded as collar thread itself.Mr FB, If I am not wrong, used to mention that as an important thing to look for.
    What about the VA stamp?
    Jose

?

I suspect its likely put together, and I think the Old Fighters' chevron may be a reproduction...

?

Quote by Arran View Post
    I suspect its likely put together, and I think the Old Fighters' chevron may be a reproduction...
    Arran, thanks a lot for your comments.
    I do think too that it would be too good to be true to believe it's an unrestored piece.

?

I wonder what would be a fair price for It.He' s asking 12 K....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast