Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Article about: I do not get tired of seeing this fine tunic. I would certainly love to 'mind' this piece for my lifetime! Bob Hritz

Default Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

to quote a fellow contributor, " a foetid woolen ". sadly feldgrau and not black. from times gone by when Heer OR's were a tenner, the ones with tape round the collar were £12 and SS were a pony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!   Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!  

Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Again, an outstanding original !.....more,more !

I am not expert in these things, but the insignia appear original and the patina of the field grey cloth matches the appearance of the insignia. But I avoid the war time uniforms because I am not nearly smart enough to know.

Thanks.

Things used to cost very little by today's standards.

The first authentic black foetid woolen of mine was $275 in trade.
    That was a lot of money for me, then, of course.
    I think we bore people greatly by the normal prattle of superannuated men.

Thanks to Chris H. for this nice image.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!  

Eicke in younger years.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!  

a penny for their thoughts !

Yes, your question is entirely correct.

Here one sees something more of the man, to be sure.

His biography is in many ways more interesting than Heydrich's and many others that concern us here. More interesting than the conventional Waffen SS Ritterkreuztraeger, as well, though he was that in addition to his other persona.

He was an exceptionally destructive figure in history who speaks to the most troubling aspects of the 20th century and which may be on the march again in the 21st century.

Or here, too, in the years in which the SSTV grew. The inner enemy was to be conquered before the external enemies were subjugated, which is the first scene I showed above. This image is courtesy of Peter Jenkins. The frequency of such images in the albums of "his troops" is itself interesting as a historical fact. He was obviously charismatic in addition to being an organizational genius of political oppression merging into genocide.
    Attached Images Attached Images Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!! 

Beyond Sydnor, this work has a good, short biography of him.
    Attached Images Attached Images Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!! 

The insignia on that tunic is a blinder

Very nice skull

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Or here, too, in the years in which the SSTV grew. The inner enemy was to be conquered before the external enemies were subjugated, which is the first scene I showed above. This image is courtesy of Peter Jenkins. The frequency of such images in the albums of "his troops" is itself interesting as a historical fact. He was obviously charismatic in addition to being an organizational genius of political oppression merging into genocide.
    when you believe you are on the winning side blind faith takes the reins ! as Hermann Goering said " how can we lose "

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast