Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on these fantasy pieces?

Article about: I stumbled upon these fantasy (as far as I'm aware the SS had no connections to the kriegsmarine, therefore no need for an anchor on the runic tab and other things also point this to be fake

Question Thoughts on these fantasy pieces?

I stumbled upon these fantasy (as far as I'm aware the SS had no connections to the kriegsmarine, therefore no need for an anchor on the runic tab and other things also point this to be fake) collar tabs but would like to know if they count as "good" reproductions. Mostly looking to get them since I found them neat looking and the price of real ones are waay out of my financial budget xD

feel free to leave any thoughts about them you might have in the comments

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on these fantasy pieces?
    P
    Many

?

I suggest you start collecting stamps, coins or old newspapers - stay away from SS if you don't have the most simple knowledge

As I mentioned I know these are fakes, just wanted to get opinions from the forum about em. But thanks I suppose

?

Sorry I didn't want to be rude. This stuff needs serious study before posting....it's not Facebook validating.

It's okay none taken, yeah I understand, SS items and the endless ocean of reproductions are a minefield. And I'm by far no serious collector. I collect stuff I find neat looking at the end of the day. If those things are original even more joy is there to get out of that item.