Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat

Article about: As promised before to show some of the items, this one a nice example of a Totenkopf 3.Sta, I Stu, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat, rare to find with originally attached insignia, most seen is stuf

?

Default Re: Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat

Thank you to FB and Dimas for posting such nice pieces. I do like the new addition of yours, FB. All of the Sanitäts Abteilung items belonged to the same man? Dimas, your overcoat is of very good quality and the tailoring appears as though it is with some insulation for colder weather. Below is the overcoat recently sold by Bob Coleman. It originally belonged to SS-Sturmbannführer Dr. Heinrich Brubacher who was a staff member of the medical unit of SS-Abschnitt I in Munich. The interior lining is of a silk appearance and is similar in tailoring to what one sees in contemporary overcoats today.

Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat

Thank you again for sharing and for d'alquen's posting of the memo regarding insignia. So much is to be found here.

Best,

CMH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat
    P
    Many

?

Bob's coat is surely is better officers quality, and tricot cloth made. Even the size 48 tag on mine, should be the depot issue, due the normal private purchased coats has a individual measurements, and do not need any tags showing the size
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you to FB and Dimas for posting such nice pieces. I do like the new addition of yours, FB. All of the Sanitäts Abteilung items belonged to the same man? Dimas, your overcoat is of very good quality and the tailoring appears as though it is with some insulation for colder weather. Below is the overcoat recently sold by Bob Coleman. It originally belonged to SS-Sturmbannführer Dr. Heinrich Brubacher who was a staff member of the medical unit of SS-Abschnitt I in Munich. The interior lining is of a silk appearance and is similar in tailoring to what one sees in contemporary overcoats today.

Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat

Dear Colleague, very nice object. You did well to buy it. Your collection is developing nicely.

Thank you again for sharing and for d'alquen's posting of the memo regarding insignia. So much is to be found here.

Best,

CMH

Thank you for the nice addition. I do not own such a nice officer's quality overcoat. Fate has not enabled me to, I guess. Well done and your collection is growing nicely.

Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoatThueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you for the nice addition. I do not own such a nice officer's quality overcoat. Fate has not enabled me to, I guess. Well done and your collection is growing nicely.
    Now I own a nice officer's black over coat, actually two.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3