Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Totenkopfverbande camp guard uniforms

Article about: I’m working on a documentary and am also a collector. I’ve never once seen an enlisted guards wartime uniform , particularly 42-45 period, and I have no clue what they’d look like. I

?

Default Totenkopfverbande camp guard uniforms

I’m working on a documentary and am also a collector. I’ve never once seen an enlisted guards wartime uniform , particularly 42-45 period, and I have no clue what they’d look like. I’ve read the books, beaver, angolia etc. but I still don’t have a visual idea.

For example, did the skulls on the tabs vanish after 41’ for schutz/ guard men, and were they only really found on NCOs and officers? I’ve read after may 40’ the skulls flipped to a horizontal position but elsewhere I have read they flipped to a vertical one to avoid confusion with the tk fighting division. Can someone shed light on this?

Did they wear sig runes but with brown piping on boards, or did people that transferred to work guard dirty just keep their white piping ?

I’m willing to pay someone in crypto some money if they can help me with visuals and give me a real detailed history that I can’t seem to find anywhere

Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopfverbande camp guard uniforms
    P
    Many