Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trousers SS-Helferin. Need opinion

Article about: Hello friends. I would like to get opinions on these trousers. Trousers for women, wool, very similar to the SS-Helferin suit. It is suggested that the trousers belonged to the SS-Helferinne

?

Default Trousers SS-Helferin. Need opinion

Hello friends.

I would like to get opinions on these trousers. Trousers for women, wool, very similar to the SS-Helferin suit. It is suggested that the trousers belonged to the SS-Helferinnenkorps. What do you thinking?

With Regards
    Mig

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trousers SS-Helferin. Need opinion
    P
    Many

I like what I see. However, I know absolutely nothing about SS Helferinnen, so you should wait for someone who has the knowledge to reply.

?

Do you have a photo of SS helferinnen wearing trousers? I'm curious why you think these trousers are related to SS.

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    I like what I see. However, I know absolutely nothing about SS Helferinnen, so you should wait for someone who has the knowledge to reply.
    Thank You I bought this trousers. I need.

?

I almost end a political leader, and a Luftwaffe Helferin woman. For a girl, I bought a typewriter, a telephone, 2 badges, boots, documents, I need a table lamp, I'm thinking of putting the girl at the table, by the typewriter

?

Quote by Putzi View Post
    Do you have a photo of SS helferinnen wearing trousers? I'm curious why you think these trousers are related to SS.
    Yes I agree. But the problem is that there are very few photos of SS Helferin. 1 album, in the Holocaust museum, and a promotional photos for SS-Helferinnenschule Oberehnheim. This is all. I decided to take a chance. These trousers, still from the military period, maybe I'll use them somewhere. Because I'm looking for Helferin's items .

?

All photo's I've seen of SS helferinnen they're wearing skirts. Oddly enough though this re-enactor SS helferinnen is outfitted with trousers like the ones you posted. An odd coincidence or maybe there is something there about the use of trousers for certain duty.

Trousers SS-Helferin. Need opinionTrousers SS-Helferin. Need opinion
    Regards, Al

?

Even during the final stages of the war in Berlin they wore skirts, not trousers, as can be seen from this casualty.
    I recently found a cuff title from the school just for guidance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Trousers SS-Helferin. Need opinion   Trousers SS-Helferin. Need opinion  

?

That KIA picture is undeniable, strict uniform adherence until the end. Powerful image.
    Regards, Al

Quote by Aldo View Post
    That KIA picture is undeniable, strict uniform adherence until the end. Powerful image.
    This is about Germans, Al, of course they played by the rules to the bitter end! It's in our blood, but it's not always a blessing, it's a curse in many ways! But I agree, after extensive research I can say that SS Helferinnen obviosly always wore skirts with their uniform jackets.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast