Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The TV show Deadliest Warrior had the Waffen SS on their show last night...

Article about: by carlsson1982 Exactly. I guess those chanel's aren't that neutral. Those who are running the media(guess who) are doing a very good job. every week I see that anti germanic-propaganda on t

Default Re: The TV show Deadliest Warrior had the Waffen SS on their show last night...

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    Exactly. I guess those chanel's aren't that neutral. Those who are running the media(guess who) are doing a very good job. every week I see that anti germanic-propaganda on tv, in films, documentaries etc.
    You got that right!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The TV show Deadliest Warrior had the Waffen SS on their show last night...
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: The TV show Deadliest Warrior had the Waffen SS on their show last night...

Well all this just shows what a truly stupid show it is- more 'lowest common denominator' programming from Spike...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

?

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Bob, you are correct, but the show portrayed the VC as the only ones that did, as if they did it all by themselves, they failed to mentioned the NVA.

They also failed to mention the that the VC had the backing on the NVA, and every other communist country on the planet at the time, and the Germans had just them selves.

I was more upset that they made the German weapons to be less superior, the MAT-49 was , and is a pile of garbage compared to the MP-28, how could that one moron say that the Tokarev was a much better weapon then the Mauser Broomhandle , even knowing that it had it had a selector for full auto fire.

Brian
    Full auto is actually not a very desirable or useful feature.

Full auto is even less desirable, the smaller the weapon.

Full auto Broomhandle aka "Schnellfeuerpistole" was not in widespread use albeit used by some SS units hence the weapon is hardly representative for the vast majority of Third Reich handguns.

I take issue with that comment. The reason America "lost" the Vietnam war was NOT because of some amazing spirit of the enemy, but because politicians at home put so many restrictions on the rules of engagement. If can't bomb and pursue the enemy, and have your hands tied, of course you are going to "scurry away" I blame the corrupt politicians for the deaths of so many fine young men.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2