Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen SS Tabs, Multiple. Authentic? Quality?

Article about: I have quite a few Waffen Collar Tabs that I believe are authentic. I was wondering if someone could provide clarification or thoughts on authenticity? And possibly what shape they're in? Th

Default Waffen SS Tabs, Multiple. Authentic? Quality?

I have quite a few Waffen Collar Tabs that I believe are authentic. I was wondering if someone could provide clarification or thoughts on authenticity? And possibly what shape they're in? Thank you.

Last edited by rbminis; 02-21-2022 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Edited to upload photos correctly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Tabs, Multiple. Authentic? Quality?
    P
    Many

?

Do you want to know what these? Merit Merit cross looks good but with a wrong ribbon.
    SS BEVO late war collar tab is a nice one. The tropical sleeve eagle I don't know.
    The Dachau depot tabs look nice but the Schalburg piece I usually see with a different thicker thread.
    Do you collect these cloth pieces?

All the tabs are authentic and in unissued condition.

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Do you want to know what these? Merit Merit cross looks good but with a wrong ribbon.
    SS BEVO late war collar tab is a nice one. The tropical sleeve eagle I don't know.
    The Dachau depot tabs look nice but the Schalburg piece I usually see with a different thicker thread.
    Do you collect these cloth pieces?
    Not a collector. I have had these pieces for quite some time and never really knew much about them. I decided to pull them out and do some research!

?

Good choice. There is much to learn about SS cloth. Many out there is fake.
    The last grouping of 4 collar tabs are all for foreign volunteer: Croat Handschar, Danish Schalburg, Dutch and Hungarian.
    The Edelweiss is a cap badge for mountain troops.

I have uploaded your photos to your post correctly.
    I suggest you only post one or two items at a time to reduce the confusion when members start responding to your request.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I have uploaded your photos to your post correctly.
    I suggest you only post one or two items at a time to reduce the confusion when members start responding to your request.
    Ralph.
    Sorry about that, thanks for the advice and thanks for correcting the post!

?

The collar tab with the sun wheel swastica is not Danish Schalburg korps, but Nordland.

As akriener and Vocht have already written, collar tabs are originals and as well as the sleeve eagle and the edelweiss.
    Regards, Jannis.

Nice instant collection of various original SS tabs. Other patches are nice too...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast