Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Westland shoulder boards?

Article about: Hello everyone, I bought these through an online auction, Milestone, I've bought them before and they're stuff looked pretty legitimate. I won these, however, I've never been much of a shoul

Default Westland shoulder boards?

Hello everyone,
    I bought these through an online auction, Milestone, I've bought them before and they're stuff looked pretty legitimate. I won these, however, I've never been much of a shoulder board guy. My concerns: 1) Most of the Westland boards I've seen had slip, covers with the, "W," on them, also mine doesn't have, the top horizontal lines on top of the, "W," left and right vertical lines. 2) These are chaining stitching a plus in think. 3) However, these are not slip cover but stitched right on the board itself, could this be modified in the field? Does anything else stick out? Ty.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Westland shoulder boards?   Westland shoulder boards?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Westland shoulder boards?
    P
    Many

?

They are not real. If you take a look at the website virtual grenadier using the seach function for Westland you will find a real single board. If real this boards would be really rare.