Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

What SS Insignia-TK, Arm Adler and Buckle is being worn?

Article about: Was doing research on KZ larger guards and came across these images of female KZ larger guards. The TK is one I'd not seen before, arm Adler looks Heer and the officer with the round buckle?

Default What SS Insignia-TK, Arm Adler and Buckle is being worn?

Was doing research on KZ larger guards and came across these images of female KZ larger guards. The TK is one I'd not seen before, arm Adler looks Heer and the officer with the round buckle? It does not look like an SS officer buckle. Her subordinate looks to be wearing an SS NCO/Enlisted buckle.

The caps insignia if loose would be taken with great suspicion if offered today for sale.

Sorry about image quality as these were grabbed off the net.

Anyone know what this all is?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What SS Insignia-TK, Arm Adler and Buckle is being worn?   What SS Insignia-TK, Arm Adler and Buckle is being worn?  

What SS Insignia-TK, Arm Adler and Buckle is being worn?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What SS Insignia-TK, Arm Adler and Buckle is being worn?
    P
    Many

?

Rich, some makeshift skulls for sure. Take a look at this thread for some more unconventional skulls, post #5 and 10.

ALDO's TK
    Regards, Al

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Rich, some makeshift skulls for sure. Take a look at this thread for some more unconventional skulls, post #5 and 10.

ALDO's TK
    I just posted an M34 SS cap I had sold some time back with alternate insignia...was advised it was reenactors material. Images at you link, last post. I've yet to see an era image of the M34 caps insignia. But who knows?

Would like to see a clear close up of the subject post Totenkopf.

?

This image is from a Polish war movie from 1963 " The Passenger / pasazerka". So some makeshift movie insignia IMO.

Aha! thanks for the reply Vocht. there was no description at all with the images.

?

For the buckles :
    The pretty girl on the left, with a Jodie FOSTER look, wears a PL dress belt and the one on the right wears an SS style EM buckle.
    Insignas are movie copies for me....