Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wittmans hat with SS TK

Article about: Hi Forum, The esteemed Wittman sells this overseas cap for the 2nd time. RZM M1/32 marked. (Gustav Ramminger) I have not seen any TKs with this mark so I cannot compare it I just don't know

?

Default Wittmans hat with SS TK

Hi Forum,

The esteemed Wittman sells this overseas cap for the 2nd time. RZM M1/32 marked. (Gustav Ramminger) I have not seen any TKs with this mark so I cannot compare it
    I just don't know what to make of it:

Wittmans hat with SS TK

Looking forward to your opinions. The price seems quite reasonable.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wittmans hat with SS TK
    P
    Many

?

Fake, this sold awhile ago and made it back to the website.

When this sold originally there was no description of the marks but it is obviously a fake skull. Only now that it has been returned has the proprietor removed the skull to add the information of markings conclusively making this a fake.

?

Thanks Aldo. In that case, the price does not seem reasonable at all! Said dealer should know better with all that experiece..

?

In his defense despite his vast knowledge of daggers and such he seems to have none regarding SS skulls. You rarely see any listed on his website and when they do they are invariably fake. It's a lesson to be wary of what you buy regardless of how reputable a dealer may be.

?

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Thanks Aldo. In that case, the price does not seem reasonable at all! Said dealer should know better with all that experiece..
    Look at these old threads, both were for sale at the same webiste

M1/52 opinions

rzm 5/8 Assmann ! Laughable

?

The skull is even placed on the wrong side of the cap while you can see clear shadows of former insignia on the other correct front side of the cap....

yes. That's right on the mark. I've been most happy with edged weapons I've purchased from TW, but concerned about some other items ive seen on his website.

CBH
    ?

Some of the garbage he talks up in this YouTube channel is laughable, nazi toilet paper comes to mind.

skull is a obvious fake like said

A month or so ago Wittmann sold an original cupal m1/52 skull attached to an accoutrement for $350 so that shows he doesnt know skulls.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast