Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Worn SS Deutschland flatwire cufftitle

Article about: Hey everyone, I will soon be the new owner of this SS Deutschland flatwire cufftitle. I have compared it to a few examples on the forums and on p. 293 of Angolia's cloth insignia of the SS b

?

Default Worn SS Deutschland flatwire cufftitle

Hey everyone,

I will soon be the new owner of this SS Deutschland flatwire cufftitle. I have compared it to a few examples on the forums and on p. 293 of Angolia's cloth insignia of the SS book and I believed that it checked out well. What are your thoughts?

Thanks guys and I appreciate all of your opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Worn SS Deutschland flatwire cufftitle   Worn SS Deutschland flatwire cufftitle  

Worn SS Deutschland flatwire cufftitle   Worn SS Deutschland flatwire cufftitle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Worn SS Deutschland flatwire cufftitle
    P
    Many

?

I's a good, nice and real example.

?

I agree, flat wire is the most impressive. Any idea on the symmetrical black flat wire skips horizontally in every letter?
    Here is another example, not mine. I’ve seen both with and without them. Maybe a centering measure? Bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Worn SS Deutschland flatwire cufftitle  

Very nice examples.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I wouldn't know what the black flat wire skips are about, possibly a manufacture issue? Or possibly a centering measure like you mentioned?

Of the 10 cuffs I have in the archive 20% display this skip feature. Maybe a lateral thread tension issue during manufacture