Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WSS Sleeve Insignia

Article about: I bought this Eagle that’s cut on 44dot. It was posted on the WAF and received a comment of being a rare late war bird. I probably sold it way to cheap because many have not seen this desi

Default WSS Sleeve Insignia

I bought this Eagle that’s cut on 44dot. It was posted on the WAF and received a comment of being a rare late war bird. I probably sold it way to cheap because many have not seen this design. The buyer is trying to get more confirmation that it’s good. So would appreciate any comments. Correct center of way swastika is done. I never seen this design but hear rare. Wool tread and on correct Dot weave material.WSS Sleeve InsigniaWSS Sleeve InsigniaAttachment 1688398WSS Sleeve InsigniaWSS Sleeve InsigniaWSS Sleeve InsigniaWSS Sleeve InsigniaAttachment 1688403WSS Sleeve InsigniaWSS Sleeve InsigniaWSS Sleeve Insignia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WSS Sleeve Insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WSS Sleeve Insignia
    P
    Many

Honestly, if I came across this bird out in the wild I would have thought it to be fake. Pretty thin wings and a odd design of chest compared to other designs I'm comfortable with. As always nobody is a expert in this hobby so I could be wrong.

The application to the material looks to be a bit crude as well.