Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 german ss badges real or fake

Article about: As title could anyone please give me some info thanks guys

?

Default Ww2 german ss badges real or fake

As title could anyone please give me some info thanks guysWw2 german ss badges real or fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 german ss badges real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 german ss badges real or fake
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

They are fake SS Tuxedo Badges, those screw backs are a telltale for being fake. Also you can see casting flaws on the reverse.

Quote by CBH View Post
    They are fake SS Tuxedo Badges, those screw backs are a telltale for being fake. Also you can see casting flaws on the reverse.
    Chris is correct, these are cheap copies.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Could you give me any info on these badges please mate Ww2 german ss badges real or fake

?

Ww2 german ss badges real or fakeWw2 german ss badges real or fake

?

Those two other badges are Luftwaffe badges the one on the left looks like a bad copy of the Ground assualt badge (Erdkampfabzeichen). Can't comment on the lanyard badge though.

It's better to post each item separately in their relevant sections of the forum. They'll get more attention that way, and it helps keep the forum tidy.

Regards, B.B.

?

The Luftwaffe marksmanship lanyard badge (eagle and wreath) does appear to be original.

?

An old advertisement for a similar fake as seen in post # 1
    Attached Images Attached Images Ww2 german ss badges real or fake 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

The scull badge for the SS monkey suit is the ugliest piece of third reich metalwork. As opposed to the example shown in this thread there were some good copies sold at one of the major US shows that fooled many awhile back. They were sold as original and since so little was known at the time a bunch of people were fooled. My time here has passed though. I hope my friend F-B is healthy and free from the scull savants and ankle biters.

Ww2 german ss badges real or fakeWw2 german ss badges real or fakeWw2 german ss badges real or fakeWw2 german ss badges real or fakeWw2 german ss badges real or fakeWw2 german ss badges real or fakeWw2 german ss badges real or fakeWw2 german ss badges real or fakeWw2 german ss badges real or fake