Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ebay q66 m16 opinions

Article about: Hello everyone! I'm finally getting around to trying to get an m16 for my collection and wanted some extra eyes on this before I threw some money around. Ultimately I'd just need a shell for

?

Default Ebay q66 m16 opinions

Hello everyone!

I'm finally getting around to trying to get an m16 for my collection and wanted some extra eyes on this before I threw some money around. Ultimately I'd just need a shell for the shelf but there is a good bit of (damaged) liner left. Does anything really stand out as "bad" on this one for a great war stahlhelm in the collection?

Link if extra is needed:

1916 German helmet WW1 Q66 | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ebay q66 m16 opinions   Ebay q66 m16 opinions  

Ebay q66 m16 opinions   Ebay q66 m16 opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ebay q66 m16 opinions
    P
    Many

Hi Holz,

A nice 100% untouched Imperial German steel helmet. A tiny bit of damage to the liner band and what appears to be a repair, but aside from that all original including the string for the liner pads. Nice initials and signs the chinstrap posts were peened down with a hammer or similar to try to stop the chinstrap slipping off. There may even be some words carved into the top most pad. If you do purchase it, you may want to add a piece of thick card or similar formed in a ring, to the inside of the helmet to support the pads and liner as they look quite brittle.

Andy