Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

helmet M 18 field grey Q66

Article about: Hello again. Today I am showing another helmet that I like and want to buy. After looking at the helmet a few questions arise. The helmet is described as field gray, but that doesn't appear

?

Default helmet M 18 field grey Q66

Hello again. Today I am showing another helmet that I like and want to buy. After looking at the helmet a few questions arise. The helmet is described as field gray, but that doesn't appear to be the factory color. Underneath the gray you can see factory green like the camo helmets. I don't know if this is correct. I think the back rivet that holds the steel strip should be smoother. There is a repair to the lining, which means that there may be another intervention that I don't notice.
    Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.helmet M 18 field grey Q66helmet M 18 field grey Q66helmet M 18 field grey Q66helmet M 18 field grey Q66helmet M 18 field grey Q66helmet M 18 field grey Q66helmet M 18 field grey Q66helmet M 18 field grey Q66helmet M 18 field grey Q66

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet M 18 field grey Q66
    P
    Many

No issue whatsoever with this helmet.

Very tidy stahlhelm. Pull the trigger on this if the price is right for you!

?

Thanks for the opinions.
    They are useful for me.
    Regards Georgi.

MAP
    ?

Clean and tidy. I love it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hello.
    The helmet is won.
    I think that with this example, a small but interesting collection of WW1 helmets was obtained.
    Thanks for the opinions you gave.
    They were helpful to me.

MAP
    ?

Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)