Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M18 Cut-out sale questions

Article about: Hello, I found this M18 cutout on sale and wondered about its veracity. I was just wondering if it was legit considering the price is decently low for such a rare piece. Thanks.

Default M18 Cut-out sale questions

Hello, I found this M18 cutout on sale and wondered about its veracity. I was just wondering if it was legit considering the price is decently low for such a rare piece. Thanks. M18 Cut-out sale questionsM18 Cut-out sale questionsM18 Cut-out sale questionsM18 Cut-out sale questionsM18 Cut-out sale questionsM18 Cut-out sale questionsM18 Cut-out sale questionsM18 Cut-out sale questionsM18 Cut-out sale questionsM18 Cut-out sale questions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M18 Cut-out sale questions
    P
    Many

It’s an ET manufactured helmet, size 64 and an M18! So it ticks the first three boxes nicely. The best photos to show the distinguishing features are side on and frontal photos at eye level. Looks promising, but given that these are faked using original and fake shells, it would be worthwhile asking for some better pictures. Jim, (@helmet2id) owns a few of these and should be along to give some good advice.

Andy

I don’t see the flare at the apex of the cut out. I don’t think it’s real. Sorry. Jim G.

I kinda like it, havent seen a fake with that good of a font - BUT the perspectives of the pictures are weird, make it hard to identify.
    Here are pics of an Original i used to own.
    M18 Cutout Helmet?

For comparison, there’s currently an M18 ECO fake (marked as fake!) for sale in the Bargain Basements section of German Helmets Inc. A good example of how seamlessly a standard helmet, in this case TJ manufactured, can be re-worked into an ECO wanna be helmet.