Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.

Article about: Hello everyone, I got this one a while ago for € 450,- It's in a very nice condition, and I'm pretty sure that it's a German M16 and not an Austrian M16. But the rivets for the chinstrap are

Hello everyone,

I've taken some extra close ups of the paint, a day too late but I hope that these can help.
    I'm looking forward to your responses.

(More pictures in the next reply.)

My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm. My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.
    P
    Many

More pictures.

My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.My M16 Camo Stahlhelm.

MAP
    ?

I'm starting to like it more. Need more time seeing/ understanding the issues noted about the interior dome/paint. Hard to see on a cell ohone
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you ShapedSteel - these closeup photos are much better. I would really love to see what it looks like outside in early morning or later afternoon light particularly the interior.

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Thank you ShapedSteel - these closeup photos are much better. I would really love to see what it looks like outside in early morning or later afternoon light particularly the interior.
    Hello Andrew,

I'll see if I can take them today, if not today then tomorrow or the day after.
    I hope that these images are looking good.

Hi ShapedSteel, I’d suggest posting to the Warrelics Forum to get a wider variety of opinions and they also have a large number of WW1 helmet collectors in their group. They have a group devoted solely to Imperial German steel helmets with hundreds of pictures and I would like to see what they say. Regarding the photos - hi res, low light (I.e. no glare) images are best.

Cheers,
    Andrew

My opinion remains the same on it... from what I can see from the pictures it still looks a good helmet. Although I always will be a believer of 'in-hand' inspection to be sure. I would never make a purchase on photographic evidence alone - unless of course there was a cast-iron guarantee of a full refund if it turned out to be wrong. Funnily enough, my daughter and her husband were here last night to check through some of my collection and we had a bit of a discussion on collecting. With no prompting from me, she said: 'How on earth can you tell if something is real if you can't hold it and look at it?'

Cheers,
    Steve

Hi ShapedSteel, I’d suggest posting to the Warrelics Forum to get a wider variety of opinions and they also have a large number of WW1 helmet collectors in their group. They have a group devoted solely to Imperial German steel helmets with hundreds of pictures and I would like to see what they say. Regarding the photos - hi res, low light (I.e. no glare) images are best.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    This IS the War relics forum... Surely there isn't another? The Great War forum is another option too.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    Hello Andrew,
    I'm a bit confused, haha. Isn't THIS the Warrelics Forum? I still have to post it on German Helmet Wallhalla, but I will be doing that if I don't forget.
    I will also try to take better pictures of the helmet outside, as you've suggested.

Meant German Helmet Walhalla!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast