Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 newest addition to the collection, m42 plain Jane helmet and beaded m40 luftschutz helmet

Article about: 2 of my newest pickups, nice ckl64 m42 and nice m40 beaded helmet, hope you guys enjoy, btw the chin strap I added to the m42 to make it complete M42

Default 2 newest addition to the collection, m42 plain Jane helmet and beaded m40 luftschutz helmet

2 of my newest pickups, nice ckl64 m42 and nice m40 beaded helmet, hope you guys enjoy, btw the chin strap I added to the m42 to make it complete

2 newest addition to the collection, m42 plain Jane helmet and beaded m40 luftschutz helmet

M42

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 newest addition to the collection, m42 plain Jane helmet and beaded m40 luftschutz helmet
    P
    Many

Two nice helmets!

+1 !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

2 good ones.

I love the look of the luftschutz helmets and I will definitely have one within my collection, in my novice opinion 2 nice looking helmets.

Just picked this one up for $147 shipped, ww1 German m16 helmet which I thought was a deal

MAP
    ?

Nice pick up. would love close ups of what appears to be white paint on the lid and under be rolled edge.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Well done, good lids, I especially like the patina to the Luftschutz helmet. Leon.

Thanks guys, I paid $200 each for the m42 and beaded m40 luftschutz helmets, the German m16 was a steal to, I have learned alot from you guys and big thanks