Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

2021 German Steel Helmet of the year

Article about: Well, another tough year for us all but at least we can get another look at all the great helmets we have bought in 2021! So pretty much copying what I wrote last year........ It would be ni

MAP
    ?

Default 2021 German Steel Helmet of the year

Well, another tough year for us all but at least we can get another look at all the great helmets we have bought in 2021!

So pretty much copying what I wrote last year........

It would be nice to have members post their favorite steel helmet pick-ups in 2021. Rusty, mint, rare or cheap.....doesn't matter....Just your favorite

ALL steel German helmet types are acceptable from WW1 through 1945. This includes Civil, NSKK, Relics, and helmet covers, etc.

At the end of the year, if you all like, we can have a vote for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. (Again, it is not about the most minty or the most expensive just the forums favorite)

Rules:

1) We know it is hard to pick a favorite child, but we will need to limit it to TWO helmets per member

2) Keep photos of each helmet to a maximum of just three photos of each please. (You can always link the thread if you already posted it.)

3) Voting: As we approach year end, I will create a list of all the helmets and we can "open" the voting. Until then hold off.

So who will start it off???

Regards,

Michael
    Last edited by MAP; 12-01-2021 at 06:01 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2021 German Steel Helmet of the year
    P
    Many

This is my favourite pick up of the year! My Czech vz32 luftschutz reissue.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else’s!

My modest humble HKP S/D M40 Lufty.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2021 German Steel Helmet of the year  

TWS
    ?

The helmet of Oberleutnant Richard Ring. By far the best helmet I have acquired in a long time, possibly forever. Why? Because it came with his documents, Soldbuch, and a few photos... including one of him ostensibly wearing the same helmet!

Thread: Heer M40 EF64

2021 German Steel Helmet of the year2021 German Steel Helmet of the year2021 German Steel Helmet of the year
    Last edited by TWS; 12-02-2021 at 05:24 AM.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

outstanding!

Quote by TWS View Post
    The helmet of Oberleutnant Richard Ring. By far the best helmet I have acquired in a long time, possibly forever. Why? Because it came with his documents, Soldbuch, and a few photos... including one of him ostensibly wearing the same helmet!

2021 German Steel Helmet of the year2021 German Steel Helmet of the year2021 German Steel Helmet of the year
    Fantastic Todd!

Andy

?

My M35 DD Lufty...

MY M40 SD Lufty...

Regards, Al

Calm year for me.

But I love this ObersLeutnant named and unit marked M35 reissue Luftwaffe with Peiniger adler.
    And I was lucky to find a photo of the Oberstleuntnant on ebay !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2021 German Steel Helmet of the year   2021 German Steel Helmet of the year  

2021 German Steel Helmet of the year   2021 German Steel Helmet of the year  

MAP
    ?

@ Everyone. Nice stuff so far! I remember most of these!

@ Frank, Frank, Frank......

"Keep photos of each helmet to a maximum of just three photos of each please. (You can always link the thread if you already posted it.)"

Will let this be a reminder to others.

Btw...great pick up.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's epic Frank what a beautiful Helmet those paint brush strokes add so much character,just the overall look is just so pleasing.great 2021 purchase............

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast