Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please

Article about: Just wanted to get some opinions on this 3 color Normandy camo helmet. It's an M40 Q68 with no visible lot number. Any opinions and the authenticity of Camo, decal, liner, chinstrap, etc wou

Default 3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please

Just wanted to get some opinions on this 3 color Normandy camo helmet. It's an M40 Q68 with no visible lot number. Any opinions and the authenticity of Camo, decal, liner, chinstrap, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please   3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please  

3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please   3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please  

3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please   3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please  

3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please
    P
    Many

Looks like a redone relic helmet IMO, I see a lot of pits on the interior dome.

Looks like a totally messed with fake paint job to me....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 Color "Normandy" Camo Helmet Opinions Please  

Shell looks original to me, so does the liner. (except possibly the drawstring) Paintjob is a fake imo. I would like to see better pics of the inside to judge that paint.

fake paint in total

The condition of the liner does not appear to match that of the interior of the dome which as The Goon pointed out, appears pitted. The interior of the dome also looks to have been painted the same colour as the interior of the front visor, rear skirt etc.

Andy