Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Another Q part 2

Article about: Hey guys I had no plans on buying another Quist No decal helmet but this one caught my eye and is on the cheap side because the seller states it’s a aluminum single band liner but I think

Default Another Q part 2

Hey guys I had no plans on buying another Quist No decal helmet but this one caught my eye and is on the cheap side because the seller states it’s a aluminum single band liner but I think it’s actually a steel liner. Also I just learned there are batch numbers that start with S interesting enough but like I said I had no plans on getting another no decal but with a mix of the name and helmet I decided to get it.

- - ------- - -

Here is the lot number
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another Q part 2   Another Q part 2  

Another Q part 2   Another Q part 2  

Another Q part 2   Another Q part 2  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Q part 2
    P
    Many

Nice ND Q (again )
    Indeed, Quist had a whole plethora of prefixes for some reason, as did NS. Other manufacturers not so much.
    Can't tell if the name in the skirt is period or not from these photos, looks kind of bright.
    As you said it's a steel liner, not an alu one (no idea how he came to that conclusion ) and in good shape.
    Chin strap appears to be on the brink of breaking at the long end, so if you do get it, be careful with it.
    But overall it looks like a pretty nice helmet
    Luis

Thank you Luis!! I was thinking the white was a little to bright and fresh looking myself so maybe postwar. And yes if me and the dealer both agree on this final asking price the chinstrap will be resting on glass full time lol.

MAP
    ?

Looks nice. Same concerns on the age of the white paint

I don't recognize the rank (if that is what it is) "Watm"? Or is it a first name?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I was thinking maybe a abbreviated name if it was original.

Maybe Wachtmeister or something.
    Some sort of a guard maybe.
    Luis