Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Beaded M35 Reissued Double Decal Combat Police - Interesting Decals

Article about: This one checks a lot of the boxes - an early M35 beaded shell - an ET66 - lot number 3882, with the Arabic number 4 stamped above the lot number, as seen on some early ET shells. It is comp

Default Beaded M35 Reissued Double Decal Combat Police - Interesting Decals

This one checks a lot of the boxes - an early M35 beaded shell - an ET66 - lot number 3882, with the Arabic number 4 stamped above the lot number, as seen on some early ET shells. It is complete with a twice named liner (Frank - in beautiful script) and complete chin strap. The drawstring is missing. It was repainted on the exterior and up to the liner band on the interior. There is some paint on the liner band. There is scaling throughout the piece, inside and out. After it was repainted the decals were applied. The decals are set back (I really like helmets with set back decals!) and the Police Adler is one of those very rare Austrian variants! The Party shield, however, is a standard German decal. I REALLY like this one - hope you do as well. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beaded M35 Reissued Double Decal Combat Police - Interesting Decals   Beaded M35 Reissued Double Decal Combat Police - Interesting Decals  

Beaded M35 Reissued Double Decal Combat Police - Interesting Decals   Beaded M35 Reissued Double Decal Combat Police - Interesting Decals  

Beaded M35 Reissued Double Decal Combat Police - Interesting Decals   Beaded M35 Reissued Double Decal Combat Police - Interesting Decals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beaded M35 Reissued Double Decal Combat Police - Interesting Decals
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I can see why you like this one!!

A keeper for sure
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great looking helmet Jim! This is my first time ever seeing a police decal like that. Really cool aswell seeing all the blotchy spots in the steel on this one, never seen so much on a beaded helmet before. As been said above, a KEEPER!