Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bell L Transitional Helmet

Article about: After what seemed like an eternity being caught up in the COVID mail backlog, this very nice Bell L, M18 transitional helmet found its way into my collection earlier today. This came direct

Default Bell L Transitional Helmet

After what seemed like an eternity being caught up in the COVID mail backlog, this very nice Bell L, M18 transitional helmet found its way into my collection earlier today. This came direct from a veterans family via another collecting friend and is my first tranny. Manufactured by Richard Lindenberg A.G., Remeschid-Hasten, the shell is a size 64 in keeping with all Bell L helmets. With a tight fitting size 57 liner inside a steel liner band, the inside is completed with the original drawstring and chinstrap

Of note, the baby’s rattle or bell logo, synonymous with Bell L helmets, has been struck so hard that it shows on the outside of the shell. The horns are typically Bell with nicely rounded off edges on the ends. Finished with most of its textured field grey paint intact, the Heer decal has taken on a nice light golden tone.

Hope you like it!
    Andy
    Bell L Transitional HelmetBell L Transitional HelmetBell L Transitional HelmetBell L Transitional HelmetBell L Transitional HelmetBell L Transitional HelmetBell L Transitional HelmetBell L Transitional HelmetBell L Transitional HelmetBell L Transitional Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bell L Transitional Helmet
    P
    Many

Very nice Helmet! Congrats!

Crap pics Andy!!~

You know i love this one - that is x2 very nice Bell helmets you now have. It must be quite satisfying getting a transitional as i know you have been after one for some time.
    Now... where is the other helmet dammit!
    nick

Very nice helmet, Andy.
    Congrats!
    They don't get much better than that!
    Funly enough a friend of mine recently moved to Remscheid, maybe he should see if he can find the old factory building if it still stands, of course.
    I agree with Nick, you best show both of them together now
    Luis

Very nice helmet! Glad to see it finally arrived.

Well worth waiting for.

?

Hello Andy,

congratulations, it's a lovely steel helmet in great condition!!! I would be glad to have such a amazing Bell helmet in my collection. One day I will hopefully find one myself.

Best regards
    Wolf

?

A sweet transitional, very nice, congratulations.

Thanks for the kind words guys! It’s certainly a great relief.

Wolf, you’ll find one one day! They’re definitely still out there.

Luis, not sure about the original building however I believe there is a monument in the town.

Andy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast