Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green

Article about: A relatively common bulged vent M34 shell adorned with a Luftschutz decal. Complete with a nice liner and chinstrap. The decal has some damage and the shell suffers from the effects of bad s

Default Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green

A relatively common bulged vent M34 shell adorned with a Luftschutz decal. Complete with a nice liner and chinstrap. The decal has some damage and the shell suffers from the effects of bad storage over the past 75 years. I like it because it has factory applied smooth medium green paint - not terribly common with these L/S helmets. I am sure I have posted this one before but I think it deserves a re shoot so here it is. Hope you like it. Jim G.

I just can’t get the hang of posting from an I-pad - the d***** pictures just won’t load in order! Anyway, they’re all here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green   Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green  

Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green   Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green  

Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green   Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green
    P
    Many

Lovely example Jim,and great to see the smooth factory paint,still looks good for it's age.

A great looking and uncommon LS helmet Jim! Rarely ever see these in the green apple and I have yet to come across one. M34 LS helmets in general are hard to find these days, again great looking helmet and thanks for showing it.

Great helmet Jim. Mine is an overpaint of an apple green.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green   Bulged Vent M34 Luftschutz - Factory Green