Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Bulged vented M34 polizei

Article about: I saw this one for sale and as it is a M34 with bulged vented with nice polizei decals it seems quite interesting. I asked for very clear close ups from the decals but after sending some pic

Default Bulged vented M34 polizei

I saw this one for sale and as it is a M34 with bulged vented with nice polizei decals it seems quite interesting. I asked for very clear close ups from the decals but after sending some pictures of rather bad quality he sent these as 'the best he could do'. As there are quite a lot variants of these polizei decals I wonder if these can be categorised as 'authentic'. The pictures of the interior are screenshots.
    Thanks in advance !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulged vented M34 polizei   Bulged vented M34 polizei  

Bulged vented M34 polizei   Bulged vented M34 polizei  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bulged vented M34 polizei
    P
    Many

Jim, I guess you consider these decalls as authentic (as you liked this post) ? The owner bought this helmet from Bevo militaria....

MAP
    ?

Looks like a good one to me. Will defer to others more knowledgeable on these Police decals but they look OK to me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)