Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buying a helmet. Maybe

Article about: Hello Gents, What is your opinion on this helmet and the price? World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE! The dealer is a good one as far as i am concerned, just want to hear other op

?

Default Buying a helmet. Maybe

Hello Gents,

What is your opinion on this helmet and the price? World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE!

The dealer is a good one as far as i am concerned, just want to hear other opinions on it. Thank you for your time

Regards, Lars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buying a helmet. Maybe
    P
    Many

Default Re: Buying a helmet. Maybe

That's the cheapest helmet I have ever seen from any dealer. haha

It's a good one but you are pretty much only going to get what you pay for. I would suggest saving your money for a more complete one.

?

Thank you Moe. i was thinking along the same lines.

Regards, Lars

4md
    ?

yep its cheap and messed with, personally i would save up and get one of the nicer helmets on his site. The only collecting use i can think of for this is to display a helmet cover

?

Wow that really is a cheap helmet coming from a dealer site. Only heard good about the dealer too. I agree with the other two, the helmet wouldn’t give the greatest display. But then again you are not paying much for it either :-)

Cheers Alex

I have dealt with Dave shirlin twice and each time was a very pleasant transaction. He is very helpful and respond promptly to emails. You will be safe with any purchases from his site. Can't wait to see what you buy.

?

Yes. Nothing wrong with him. I just sold one of his LW helmets a while ago. I was a little "should/should not" about the cheap lid, but being sanded and liner taken out, plus the retaining discs are missing gets close to abuse.

One of my friends here is actually considering your SD Heer helmet. I recommended you

Regards. Lars

Rough as toast but a bargain nonetheless. I have some spare washers you can have if you go for this one Lars.

?

Daves a good and honest dealer. For $100 this would make a perfect helmet for a helmet cover display. For $100 if someone wanted a representative non rusted out relic helmet, well here you go!

Good price for what it is, these days.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast